- Clip this coupon to save 5% on this product when you buy from Amazon.com. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Scented Candles - Coffee Shop - Set of 3: Coffee B..." and save 35% off the $40.00 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Scented Candles - Coffee Shop - Set of 3: Coffee Bean, Hazelnut, and Chai Tea - 3 x 4-Ounce Soy Candles - Each Votive Candle is Handmade in the USA with only the Best Fragrance Oils
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- COFFEE SHOP themed gift set contains 3 different 4 ounce candles. Scents include Coffee Bean, Hazelnut, Chai Tea.
- Handmade in the USA with natural soy wax and self-trimming cotton candle wicks. Lead-free so you can feel good about enjoying the warm, flickering glow of these candles with your family. We use only premium fragrance oils which make our scented candles essential for every home.
- Each gift pack comes with 3 fragrance-themed candles. Each of which burns clean for 25 to 30 hours. The subtle jar design makes it the perfect complement for any decor, and any room of the house - kitchen, bedroom, bathroom, family room, great room, basement. We recommend burning one candle in a smaller room, or combining 2 candles in a larger room for a mixture and the best effect.
- These fragrant candles are perfect gifts for any of the following: birthdays, wedding showers, baby showers, wedding favors, pregnancy or bridal announcements, anniversary, graduation, housewarming, mothers day, fathers day, realtor gifts or presents for clients, for your boyfriend or girlfriend, as part of a larger gift basket, or as a general thank you. Men and women both love getting and using candles. Do not forget Mom and Dad!
- Every purchase is 100% Guaranteed. If you are not completely thrilled with the fragrance or appearance of these candles. We insist you send them back (at our expense) and we will give you a full refund. No hassles. No headaches. That's our promise to you.
Unlock 10% savings on this product when you subscribe to 5 or more products that arrive in the same month. Skip or cancel any time, and shipping is FREE. Learn more
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Soy Candle Tins Scented 8oz - Fresh Coffee
Hazelnut Scented Candle in 13 oz Tin with Vintage Morning Glory Coffee Label by Linda Spivey - Made in the USA by Our Own Candle Company …
Scented Candles - Leather - Decorative Aromatherapy - 11-Ounce Soy Candle - from Old Factory Candles
'Barista' Caffe Latte 100% Scented Soy Wax Candle. (BEST SELLER! Perfect For The Coffee Lover With A Hint Of Hazelnut, Caramel & Vanilla.) Made In USA.
Bath & Body Works Candle 3 Wick 14.5 Ounce Rise And Grind Scent Paris Cafe
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Red Rover Naturals||Southern Made Candles||Major Goods||Red Rover Naturals||Twisted Tomboy, Inc||okineedthat|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
They have a very small surface to flame ratio.
When you open the jar ... it's like a 2 inch surface.
I could not smell anything after I lit these candles.
These are a waste of money and I will not endorse them.
A year after voicing the issue below, the company reached out to me and offered to send me replacement candles - and they did. I am thus updating this review to reflect my overall satisfaction with the product on past occasions and the good customer service experience. I will buy again.
I ordered Man Cave three times - First time, everything was great. Smells are nice and glass jars are original. Second time, however, two of the candles turned greenish/black after only a few days and could not be lit. Third time (tonight), the glass jar around one of the candles arrived broken; I had to throw the whole package out because there were pieces of glass everywhere. It's a shame because I do like the smell (especially Mahogany, the one that arrived broken) and having the three candles burn together. This is very frustrating. I would give 5 stars for the first shipment, 2 stars for the second, but 1 for the latest one. Because of two bad experiences in a row this seems to be a trend, so I am averaging down to 2 stars. I probably won't order a fourth time.
I have come back in and updated my review due to two things;
1. As it turns out, I seem to be the only one who doesn't like two of these three scents. Although a few of my office visitors have shared my feelings, the majority LOVE these scents, so I don't want to mislead anyone with my apparently uncommon reaction to a couple of the scents.
2. When I voiced my dislike, the Seller did get back to me and nt only apologized for my dissatisfaction, but immediately shipped a new set of candles called "Happy Hour" which are awesome! So as for customer service, they nailed it.
I am man enough to admit when I rush to judgement on a product or seller and more than willing to correct my earlier review.
I do recommend this seller and these man candles. :-)
We have been on the hunt for some awesome "man candles" with strong scents for a manly office. When we read about Old Factory's set of 3 candle scents titled "Man Cave", we had to try them. We have now burned all 3 of the candles for a few hours each and the results are in. We found ONE of the three candles to be Excellent. The candle titled "Leather" is a strong, rich, thick scent that envelops you when you enter the room. It's like entering into a very high end office filled with fine leather furniture, old leather. Very enjoyable. Each visitor that has come into the office while this candle is burning has complimented the aroma.
As for the other two candles in this set, they were a definite FAIL for us. (Several opinions here in this office and all agree these 2 scents are weak and feminine.)
The names of these 2 candles are Mahogany and Razors Edge. If the scent of these candles was as manly as the cool names, these would be a win. Sadly, they are not. Mahogany smells like an old pot of dead flowers (mix of dirt and flowers) and Razors Edge is like any generic soapy smelling candle you would buy at Walmart. Nothing manly or even unique. Just a fresh summer scent like any woman might select. NOT AT ALL A MANLY SCENT.
When we envisioned manly candle scents, we had in mind, leather, pipe smoke, cigar, campfire, smoke, deep woods, etc. The only one of these Old Factory "Man Cave" candles that makes the cut is "Leather". If you can buy that scent alone, we recommend it.
*NOTE* The only other word of caution we might give you is to manage your expectations as to the small size of these candles. They are 4 ounces and they burn fast. I'm not sure if they offer them in a larger size, but if so, do that. (For the Leather scent only)
If I could give each of the candles a separate score, it would look like this:
Leather: 4 stars
Mahogany: 2 stars
Razors Edge: 1 star (Only because there isn't a zero stars)
Regarding their Customer Service: I did receive a very kind, generic "Thankyou" email after purchasing and then I also received another automated email a few days later reminding me to come here and review the product. Prior to coming to write this review, I did express our feelings about the 3 candles to whomever sits on the other side of their email box. We received a kind note back that essentially said only that each scent smells different to different noses. No offer to make good, swap out the ones we didn't like, etc. We were not expecting anything to be done nor do we feel entitled to such, as we have burned most of the candles. I guess we have gotten spoiled here on Amazon from Sellers who make every buyer pleased as punch with the buying experience and perhaps we were hoping they might do so here. No biggie. They are nice people and they have at least ONE candle we really enjoy! :-)