Industrial Deals Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 181 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 189 reviews
on April 18, 2016
These were too cheap and flimsy to use in my small trash cans located in the bathroom and next to the baby's changing table. A can full of sodden diapers resulted in a torn bag when lifted, and trash with "sharp" edges, like an empty toothpaste tube or butt paste packaging, tore the bags easily. I imagine these bags would suffice if you needed something cheap to pack for diaper changes on the go, like just to wrap up one single stinky diaper so you don't have to smell it in the car, or maybe to take with you when walking your dog, but these don't hold up to a whole 4-gallon trash can's worth of refuse. I'll have to double-bag these, and won't purchase again. I'll spend more, as much as I hate to, on Glad bags.
on May 23, 2013
I don't have to take the trash too far. My apartment is very close to the trash chute and i make it a point to throw away my trash everyday so the bag doesn't get too heavy. I use these in the kitchen. I wouldn't say the bags are exceptionally strong like glad ones are but they are good for the price. If the trash gets too heavy i just tie and carry the bag in the trash can and empty it near the trash chute.
I intend to use these as for dirty diapers as well. Will just empty it everyday.
on December 9, 2014
Absolutely worthless product. The bags were so thin I couldn't use them for anything other than an individual diaper at a time. I have them in the diaper bag just for wrapping up stinky diapers since I can't put them in the trash cans. They aren't perforated properly either. If you aren't super careful, you rip the bag instead of tearing the perforation. If I could give 0 stars, I would.
on March 9, 2016
A little thin on the mil count. I know these are not intended to hold construction garbage, but they should at least work well in the bathroom. Even q-tips some times poked out the sides.

Overall they did work on keeping the smell better around the toilet trash area and never completely tore when transporting from bathroom to trash can. Can also be used to hold a few dirty diapers, but don't do more than 5 heavy diapers. capacity vs weight, weight always wins!
on July 5, 2017
If zero was an option I would give it to this product. Worthless is right. For over $5! Small and looked cheaper than something you'd buy at the dollar store - thin, flimsy and tiny. Returning and I'm mad because I am OUT of garbage bags and have a broken leg and can't drive HENCE why I ordered them in the first
Place. Glad are $1 more for bigger quantity and heads and tails better. I wish I could say you get what you pay for but in this case- you get ripped off
review image
on May 10, 2016
These bags are very thin, they remind me of tissue paper. I pulled one bag out of my trash receptor and the entire bag fell apart in pieces. What a mess to pick up all the garbage. I found 4 gal bags that actually look and feel like garbage bags, strong. 36 bags for 1.87, great buy.
on March 7, 2015
These serve the purpose they were made for. They're really thin so if you're using them for more than just a bedroom bin and longer than a week, sometimes they rip. I have managed to toss away an entire bin of cat litter or bunny litter in these but you've just got to be careful about it.

As for the scent, they're very lightly scented. They don't cover up scent of trash thrown into the bin, but they do make the bin smell fresh after you toss out the trash.
on March 7, 2015
Really a very light duty bag with a lite sent with very thin material. If wanting for indoor garbage pails for light duty, it works fine. Not for medium to heavy duty use, but I guess you could use in a baby diaper can. I was using for dog poop in an outdoor mini trash can. It gets little pin holes and after a weeks worth of poop (big dog and small dog), it really is at its limit when holding all that poop. But guess can't say it was made for that purpose.
on October 23, 2016
These thin little bags get holes easily. I only put small amounts of kitchen trash in these. I quit using the store bags. I have larger garbage also. I didn't care for the smell of these small bags. I don't have family. I live alone so these smaller trash bags r ok.
on April 11, 2015
It's very thin. Tears way too easily. Not worth the $3 I save switching from the Glad small bags.

Its feels like the same type of plastic bag that you use to bag fruits/vegetables at the grocery store.