Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services _fof _fof _fof  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Shop Now STEMClub17_gno

Showing 1-2 of 2 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 4 reviews
on January 13, 2012
This was my second Scentsy warmer purchase. I also own a full sized Jack O'Lantern. I noticed right away that the mid-sized Chateau comes with a 20 watt bulb while my full sized Jack warmer has a 25 watt. The mid-size warmer has trouble melting a full cube of Scentsy wax but the full size does it with no problem. A simple remedy for this is to just cut the cube of wax in half. Put in one half of the cube and let it melt most of the way, then add more wax. The 20 watt bulbs simply do not get hot enough to warm thru the whole cube. Something I notice about Scentsy products is that they genuinely "warm" your waxes & oils. The products that require you to insert a lit tea light candle physically burn the waxes & oils, you can see wisps of smoke coming off of them. Scentsy warmers never create any wisps of any kind. They physically can not get hot enough to do so. Between the lack of smoke & lit wicks Scentsy is definitely a safer alternative to candles & burners. The only con to this particular warmer is that it does not produce as potent of a scent as my full size warmer or my burners.
on January 30, 2014
I received this Scentsy warmer prior as a gift and it had gotten broken. I looked on Amazon and found the same one. I really like this warmer and the fragance lasts! It also helps save on burning candles all the time. Very satisfied with this product!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question