Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 65 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 65 reviews
on June 18, 2015
I ordered this neck dickie for snowmobiling on brisk winter days when you want more underneath your helmet than just a face mask/balaclava. It's warm, stretchy, and long, permitting you to pull it up to your nose for warmth. If you get too warm, you can fold it in half like a turtle neck and it won't constrict your breathing at all. It works great with the more popular style helmets and exceptionally well with the classic, older helmets that have the chin area exposed. The shoulder/chest piece works great as well, letting the user zip open their jacket without freezing too badly if they need any air. Definitely going to purchase more of these before next season!
VINE VOICEon March 24, 2015
I have been using Schampa products like this for several years now. Tall neck dickie and "normal" length neck dickie-- The fleece fronts cover and protect my chest. The tall neck which can also be rolled over for extra warmth is SUPERB in the sub-zero weather we had here. I even sweated under this but happily, the sweat did not freeze. Don't like to wash it in the washing machine even when the cycle was slow; mine shrank a bit even tho I machine washed it in cool water. So I hand wash them now, and I keep an extra one on hand to use while the other is drying (air dry it)
on May 30, 2012
This has been one of the best cold weather riding gear purchases I've ever made. I recommend this product to other riders all the time.

The neck is tall enough that I can put it up over my chin so that I have a wind barrier from my chest all the way up to my face. If it's not too cold, I don't put it over my chin and just let it bunch around my neck. It is thick enough that it stays put and doesn't sag down or anything. I've had it for about a year and worn it for maybe five or six thousand miles and it seems to be quite durable thus far.

I commute on my bike about fifty miles a day and ride all year round in Pennsylvania, as long as there isn't snow or ice on the road. This is the only thing I use for neck protection when riding in the cold temps and I've ridden down to 8 degrees Farenheit with it and my neck still stays warm enough.

This isn't waterproof, nor was it designed to be. It also isn't windproof. It is quite wind-resistant, but will let some wind in. However, it doesn't let in enough for me to deduct any stars from it. This is a very high quality product and if mine ever wears out I will definitely be buying another one.
on February 28, 2017
Prefer wearing this over a scarf. Well made; front and rear panels stay tucked into shirt or jacket
Versatile collar...wear cuffed or as a stand-up
Purchased to wear while snow shoveling...as I do not appreciate the wind on my neck.
Can remove it easily, unlike a turtleneck sweater requiring completely undressing
on December 23, 2016
This is an absolutely fantastic piece of motorcycle equipment, better by far than the neoprene balaclava I had been using. I took a short trip in 40 degree weather just to test the dickie. At the end of the trip the warmest part of my body was the part covered by the dickie (upper chest, neck, chin, mouth, nose and ears). It is absolutely terrific! I don't know why anyone would want the short neck dickie as this one can be pulled down, folded down, or just scrunched down if it is too tall. It even looks pretty good as just a fashionable turtle neck. Great buy!
on December 1, 2015
I wear a helmet, so the space between the helmet and the jacket gets very cold, even in mild weather. You can clearly see from the picture that this neck warmer goes high up. It's thick to begin with, and I fold it over like a turtle neck and keep very warm wearing this. You can also see that the bib goes down low on the chest, so there is no cold air going underneath the neck warmer. Virtually a perfect thing to have handy when riding.
on January 27, 2017
Thick fleece! Does an outstanding job keeping the cold wind off my neck and stopping drafts down my jacket collar. I ride my bike year-round (so long as the roads aren't icy I don't much care how cold it is) so this is just what I needed. In some ways a scarf might be easier to put on and take off, but this thing won't come untucked while I'm in the wind. I love mine so much I got one for my wife, too!
on December 22, 2013
I'm a contractor and have to be outside when it' 10 degrees or colder outside. One area that's diffucult to keep warm is the neck and shoulders. This dickie works great. I'm a fairly big guy (6'2" 225 lbs.)and this fit me well. I can push it down around my neck or pull it up around the nose and ears. I'm planning on buying a couple more to keep in the truck and at the house.
on November 1, 2012
It's the finishing touch to my fall and early winter riding. I'm addicted to my Vulcan 750 so this helps me feed my addiction to riding even in 30 degree weather. I have a modular helmet so I just pull it up and lock the face down and am ready to go. It's like having an electric neck warmer for my 20 minute commute. Great product, slips on and off as quick as it takes to put on a hat and will keep the chill away for at least a good hour long ride in temps below 40. The price is excellent. Get one and you'll fall in love with it. I also have a regular helmet but it doesn't work quite as good because I can't quite tuck in all the leaky spots where air gets in. So I'll be buying the full baraclava one of these soon.
on December 24, 2016
This Dickie Is Really thick so it's not like others that could be worn indoors . Its a Turtle 🐢 Neck, Scarf & Face Mask all wrapped into one. This is a winner if your going to be exposed to extreme weather or be a prolong time outdoors. The turtle neck is longer since its use to cover ears mouth and nose 👃. With that in mind keep warm with one item instead of 3.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.