Industrial Deals Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 16 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 23 reviews
on May 4, 2017
Must-have for the PE electrical power exam!!
on September 8, 2006
Ok for review of power systems, However many typo's or errors. If I was Mr Syed A. Nasar I would be embarrased to have my name on this book. In the first chapter alone there are more than 10 errors. If anyone knows where to find the McGraw Hill errata page for this manual please post the URL, it will be a great service. If I find it I'll repost.
on March 29, 2006
In view of the fact that "Ideal for self-study!" is one of the Schaum's milestone assertions, one could expect that those kinds of books are fully revised before being published. Unfortunately, it seems they are not. Nasar's book sounds interesting, but it has too many errors. This is of no help for those who want to prepare a subject by their own. I recommend not to buy this 1989 edition.
on October 18, 2013
I got this as a quick reference. I don't think it's that good. It's not hideous, but it's not great.

I can't comment on the accuracy of the problems as I haven't tried them since so many people complained about them.

If I had it to do over again I would probably shop more for a reference like this.
on April 10, 2013
Purchased this book to help me understand some concepts that the textbook didn't cover thoroughly enough. It helped me better understand the topics. I would definitely recommend this to anyone taking a power system or power generation course.
on September 4, 2016
Very happy with the purchase.
on March 15, 2016
Very good material for power courses and review.
on February 5, 2015
It is useful for refreshing memory about earlier learnt concepts.
on September 26, 2015