Truck Reviews Beauty Warlight Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Shop now STL18_GNO

on May 12, 2017
I wish more genetics textbooks were written in this way, acknowledging that there are a lot of strange problems in genetics and not just history and vocabulary. Had I bought it at the beginning of the semester instead of towards the end it might have improved my grade a little.
One person found this helpful
on April 20, 2016
This book helped me through a truly horrible semester of genetics. With it, I wasn't entirely lost.
One person found this helpful
on March 22, 2013
I really like this book, it has a lot of great practice problems to help you prepare for exams and to make sure you understand the material. This is useful for anyone who wants assistance in a college fundamental genetics course.
4 people found this helpful
on February 11, 2014
I liked it and makes much more sense than my class (Advanced Genetics) textbook, though I had to drop the class because I could not keep up with the statistics. I wish I had at the beginning the semester. I'll be better prepared next time.
on June 13, 2017
Made a B in the class
on September 17, 2013
Very good summery of the material covered in my 300 level university course. I would ask for some more difficult problems to work through though.
on March 16, 2015
As described. Happy Customer.
on March 20, 2018
Very good. has a lot of practice questions and covers important topics.
on March 21, 2014
Excellent guide. Has helped me with the homework, quizzes and tests. Most recently, the guide helped me get an A on midterm. Highly recommended for those like me who may need further instruction on the topic.
2 people found this helpful
on February 9, 2013
This book is pretty good for understanding genetic problems but it is filled with typos! If you get a different answer than the book, I would go with the answer you figured out.
3 people found this helpful