- Series: Schaum's Outlines
- Paperback: 240 pages
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education; 1 edition (April 17, 2008)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0071460519
- ISBN-13: 978-0071460514
- Product Dimensions: 8.2 x 0.4 x 10.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 14 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #530,523 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Schaum's Outline of Principles of Computer Science (Schaum's Outlines) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Paul Tymann, M.S., is an associate professor at Rochester Institute of Technology. Carl Reynolds is a professor of computer science at Rochester Institute of Technology.