Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
4 Year Asurion Musical Instrument Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers failures due to drops, spills and cracked screens and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and select coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. All other coverage begins after the manufacturer's warranty expires. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Schecter 2853 Session RIOT-5 ANS Bass Guitars
|Price:||$669.00 & FREE Shipping|
- Loaded with active EMG 35DC and EMG 35J pick-ups
- Contoured Swamp Ash Body
- Canadian hard maple fret-board
- Grover Vintage Tuners / Graphtec Tusq nut
- Canadian Maple Neck
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Schecter Guitar Research is proud to announce the addition of the Riot Session, and the Stiletto Session 4 and 5 string basses . Our new SESSION Basses combine no-frills looks with high end electronics, all in an affordable package! Available in two body styles; our trademark streamlined STILETTO and the progressive RIOT. Both in 4-string (34") or 5-String (35") models. The Riot and Stiletto Session has a swamp ash body, and both basses are loaded with active EMG 35DC and EMG 35J pick-ups. With its aged natural Satin finish, Canadian hard maple fret-board with ebony side block inlays, and a unique body shape that gives the Riot Session, and the Stiletto Session a modern vintage look. The Session Riot includes: Session Riot-4, and the Session Riot-5.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It's not too heavy and I love the look of the thing. It also feels very well constructed. I wish I could tell you more about how it sounds with the included strings. I just haven't played enough bass to describe it well! Sorry! I'll just say that it sounds good, and that the eq's effect on its tone is noticeable.
Speaking of its electronics, the electronics on this thing are HOT, so don't be afraid to dial things down. I haven't yet needed to replace the batteries, so hopefully that'll be easy.
I had a problem with strings the other day though. I bought some long scale D'addario chromes to put on this, and they were just too short. Also, when I tried to put the B string on anyway to see just how short it came, I noticed that it fit very snugly in the through-body hole and would hardly fit in the bridge hole. Anyway, I went ahead and ordered super-long chromes. We'll see how those fit. Maybe the B string will fit better if I trim the string silk a little bit. I feel like my string difficulty is majorly my fault so I didn't remove a star for that.
So yeah, when you buy strings for this thing, go ahead and get super-longs. And lighter gauge to be safe (if you can!)