Schick Quattro Titanium Trimmer
- 3 Grooming Features in 1 East to Use Tool
- Wet Shaving - Edging - Electric Trimming
- Ergonomic & Portable
- Powerful Enough To Deliver The Trimming Functionality Of Larger Battery Powered Trimmers
- Operates On One AAA Battery
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
The Schick Quattro for Men Titanium Trimmer features a battery-powered trimmer and a four-blade razor that help you achieve a precise shave on all areas of your face and body. Coated with Titanium, the blades stay sharp longer for less irritation to your skin, while the edging blade allows you to reach those tough-to-shave areas. The battery-powered trimmer is ideal for shaping sideburns and beards.
Pivoting Head with Four Titanium-Coated Blades
For a close, precise shave, the Schick Quattro for Men Titanium Trimmer features four Titanium-coated blades. The blades stay sharper longer so your skin will be less irritated after shaving. The pivoting head with an edging blade offers greater flexibility and can glide into hard-to-reach areas. The razor is designed with conditioning strips that include aloe and jojoba to reduce irritation.
Portable, Waterproof Trimmer
The portable Schick Quattro for Men Titanium Trimmer flips open to reveal a battery-powered trimmer. It provides a clean, close shave for your sideburns or beard. The durable, long-lasting trimmer blades can be adjusted to four lengths for a custom shave every time. The razor is waterproof so you can use it in the shower or bath.
The trimmer operates with one AAA battery (included).
Easy-to-Grip Handle for Comfort
The razor features a contoured rubber handle for a steady, comfortable shave. The ergonomic handle offers just the right size and balance for superior control and stability.
What's in the Box
Schick Quattro for Men Titanium Trimmer (1-Pack), 1 AAA battery.
Razor and Refill Cartridges
Refill Cartridges, Titanium Coated Blades
Titanium Razors, Disposable
Disposable Sensitive Razor
Top Customer Reviews
The trimmer is about 3/4 of an inch wide, making it perfect for right under the nose and for keeping the edges of my beard straight. The motor was surprisingly powerful considering it runs on an AAA battery.
One cool feature is that you can either click the power button completely on for large areas, or you can trim/pause/trim/pause very easily just by adjusting the pressure on the button. That makes it more difficult to make a mistake if you are working on intricate detail or lines.
For the price, you can buy one for travel or replace it if you break it somehow. I would totally buy this again.
This is honestly the most pleasant surprise I've ever received out of an Amazon purchase. I wasn't expecting much but this is such a good value for the money.
Oh, and it has a razor, too.
* Build quality is good, maybe a bit lower than the Gillette
* Good feel in hand, equivalent to Gillette
* The trimmer is about 2/3 as wide as the Gillette -- this is a major advantage for precise trimming of mustaches
* The trimmer blades protrude more, making it easier to trim a mustache
* One adjustable beard guide instead of three separate fixed guides for the Gillette. Terrific for travel.
* Unlike the Gillette, the beard guide protects the blade during travel.
* Slightly shorter than the Gillette when using the blade, making it more comfortable to shave with.
* I love the titanium blades -- equivalent to the Gillette blades (for me)
* No separate blade attachment adapter
* The motor seems to run a rougher than the Gillette. I bet it will have a shorter life.
* The shaver blade doesn't vibrate -- not a big deal, but vibration may help for very slow outlining of a beard
* The trimmer wasn't designed by Braun
Either way, you can't loose, but this Schick should make a better travel groomer.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This used to be my favorite razer except there is this STUPID metal wire things that hold the razors together and the wire breaks, then it sticks out and pokes you in the face. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Amazon Customer
Simple, effective and I've never had one stop working before I lost it. If you have a beard or mustache and travel or need to neaten up in the office, this is the device for you. Read morePublished 6 months ago by A Roger
I've never used the shaver part. I use the trimmer to trim down there and trim my chest hair a little. Read morePublished 6 months ago by K. O'Donnell
This product works great for trimming and shaving for a while. It stopped working at its best after a year or so. It wasn't a battery problem - I changed it out frequently. Read morePublished 10 months ago by Vip
Awesome I love this trimmer this is my 2nd the first lasted me 5 years :)Published 10 months ago by HB Wentworth
I love this thing! small enough to travel. Easy to store at home. Took forever for the batteries to need replacing. You can't really beat the price for what it is.Published 12 months ago by Squirrel
Bought this after my wife bought a pink one for herself. Love this razor. The only complaint I have is the price of the replacement cartridges.Published 13 months ago by charles payne