Truck Reviews Beauty Best Books of the Month Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

on June 21, 2004
I agree with Reviewer from Stamford CT in advising Schick to stop exploring other designs, and support their best product: Personal Touch razor for women. Cartridges are harder than ever to find in "normal" drugstores: Has Schick discontinued production? Foolish! Are drugstores ordering inferior products in ice-cream colors designed to lure indiscriminate new razor users? Silly! I've had both my PT razors for many years and keep finding new sources for blade cartridges. But Amazon's prices are the best I've found so far, so as long as Shick makes 'em and Amazon stocks 'em, I'll be back to buy 'em!
21 people found this helpful
on April 17, 2015
My wife loves her Schick Personal Touch razor and these were the only replacement blades we can find of which she is satisfied.
One person found this helpful
|11 comment|Report abuse
on September 12, 2014
I wish Schick would make these again. This razor has been my favorite for 30+ yrs., wow I am old.
6 people found this helpful
on August 8, 2014
I was really impressed with the turn around time in which I received my item. It is in great shape and packaged professionally. I am very pleased.
on August 25, 2008
I use this razor and blade to cut my hair..works great! I was so glad to find them as they no longer are available in my area.
on September 4, 2014
good quality, though overpriced since it's out of production..
on September 12, 2005
I've been using it for years and when I recently went to buy refill catridges, no one had them anymore. Thank goodness Amazon sells them.
6 people found this helpful
on January 9, 2007
I was so happy to find this product, as it was not avalable at any of my local stores. The product arrived in great shape.
4 people found this helpful
VINE VOICEon September 29, 2005
I finally found Personal Touch razor cartridges for sale here on Amazon. I have looked everywhere for them as they are no longer sold in any brick and mortar stores in our area.
12 people found this helpful
on May 19, 2015
It's been about 5 years since I bought my last pack of refill blades for my Personal Touch razor, on clearance at Walmart. I used my Personal Touch for over 30 years and I can't bear to throw the blades out, let alone the razors. I keep hoping they bring them back. I've tried a number of newer razors, having no other recourse, and they ALL stink!!!! I just don't understand why they stopped making the Personal Touch. Just do a Google search and you will find thousands of women weeping over the disappearance of the best razor they ever owned. Please bring it back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
7 people found this helpful
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.