Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

• Customer reviews

Showing 1-10 of 666 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 739 reviews
on July 3, 2015
I swear that this product is directly responsible for my improved health and reduced cholesterol medicine dosage. One nice little capsule instead of 2 large smelly capsules with good results is a no brainier.
on August 27, 2014
When I went to the doctor about a year ago and learned that my cholesterol was a little high I began taking this product along with Red Yeast Rice with CoQ10. I have seen my cholesterol numbers benefit and that makes me very happy. I have to admit that they have a slight fishy smell (although they claim it doesn't) but it's not bad and I've never belched it.
on June 7, 2013
Does this stuff work to keep you healthy? I think it makes me feel better. (I also give one of these to my elderly dog every day, on my vet's advice.) HEre's my two cents---and I am not a doctor.
I like the Krill better than the Fish Oil, based on things I"ve read.
This brand is tiny...easy to swallow.
For me, unlike some others, there were no "fish burps."
Amazon Prime got this to me fast and it was a good price. I've also since purchased these in the drugstore, at a better price.
on February 19, 2015
Now, I will have to say that I have heard all of the Jazz on the internet and the media about Krill Oil and I decided to purchase some of it to try for myself. The expiration date on the bottle was good when my Bottle arrived in the mail, so I thought it was Ok. However, when I opened up the bottle, these pills smelled bad. I'll not deny, I have been taking the pills anyway and I haven't gotten sick, so I will continue to take them. However, I will try a different brand next time when I buy some Krill Oil. If they smell too, I will take it as a characteristic of Krill Oil and I will seek the best buy for a supplement as I always do
TOP 500 REVIEWERon September 15, 2014
This Krill oil is very easy to swallow in tiny gel caps and gives me no fish burps. It has no scent at all. I like Krill oil because krill are lower on the food chain and more than likely contain less mercury than regular fish oil. My cholesterol is low and I attribute some of that to these soft gels. My doctor agrees that Krill oil is a better choice and this brand has a lot of Omega 3 in it which our bodies need.
on December 2, 2016
This makes a difference in my skin and hair.
The manufacturer commented on the review below
on August 2, 2016
I am using this item to help with my Macular Degeneration. It seems to have halted the damage to my eyes. It is easy to take & doesn't smell or taste fishy. I'm very pleased with this product.
on May 21, 2016
The price of the oil is much cheaper here on Amazon for the exact product you receive by going to the store. This one is a no brainer
on August 14, 2016
got the blood to circulate.a savior of life where limbs went from literally freezing to warm again
on November 15, 2014
We purchased a six month supply and the "best if used by date" is only three months away. Will not by on Amazon again!