3 Year Electronics Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- No deductibles or added costs. Parts, labor and shipping included.
- Power surge covered from day one. Other breakdowns covered after the manufacturer's warranty expires.
- Includes 24/7 tech support - setup, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- File a claim online or by phone 24/7. If we can't repair it, we'll replace it or reimburse the purchase price with an Amazon e-gift card.
- Plans are only valid for new or certified refurbished products purchased in the last 30 days with no pre-existing damage. Protection plan documents will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase.
Schiit Mani Phono Preamp for MC and MM Cartridges
|Price:||+ $10.60 shipping|
- Can be used with moving-magnet (MM) cartridges, moving-coil (MC) cartridges, or high-output cartridges
- Consistent sonic performance, super low-noise. 115VAC, USA Plug.
- Four switchable gain modes: (30, 42, 47, and 59dB)
- Accurate, quiet, passive RIAA Network
- Designed and assembled in the USA from high quality components
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Pro-Ject Phono Box E Phonograph Preamplifier (Black)
Little Bear T7 Vacumn Tube Mini Phono Stage RIAA MM Turntable Preamp & HiFi Tube Pre-Amplifier (Black)
Rega - Fono Mini A2D MM Phono Preamp & USB A/D Converter
Pro-Ject - Phono Box S2 (Black)
Vincent PHO 8 Phono Stage MM/MC Outboard Power Supply Black
|Sold By||Schiit Audio||Amazon.com||DoukAudio||ListenUp||Audio Advisor, Inc.||Audio Advisor, Inc.|
- Schiit Mani gives you the flexibility you need for both moving-magnet and moving-coil cartridges, together with exceptionally accurate, and low-noise performance.
- Accepting All Cartridges!
Many low-cost phono preamps are only good for typical moving-magnet (MM) cartridges. They don’t have the gain needed for moving coil (MC), or the flexibility for high-output MM cartridges like Decca, or high-output MC cartridges that that might end up somewhere in the middle of the gain range. Mani, with 4 switchable gain modes, (30, 42, 47, and 59dB) is ready for any cartridge you can throw at it.
- Accurate, Quiet Passive RIAA Network
Mani’s RIAA network is implemented fully passively. What that means is there are no poles in the feedback loop, for more consistent sonic performance. Coupled with precision 2% film capacitors, 0.5% thin-film resistors, and super low-noise gain stages, Mani delivers superb accuracy and performance, even well beyond its modest price.
- Designed and Assembled in USA
By “designed and assembled in USA" this is what we mean: the vast majority of the total production cost of Mani—chassis, boards, transformers, assembly, etc—goes to US companies manufacturing in the US. Our chassis are made minutes from our facility. Our PCBs are done just over the hill from us, or done in NorCal. Yes, the wall-warts are made in China, but there's some give and take at this price point.
- 2-Year Warranty
Mani is covered by a limited warranty that covers parts and labor for two years. That’s 2x the coverage of most amps in this price range.