|Part Number||BE365 PLY 619|
|Item Weight||5.3 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||2.2 x 3.2 x 5.4 inches|
|Item model number||BE365 PLY 619|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Number Of Pieces||1|
|Number of Handles||2|
|Included Components||Door Hardware|
|Warranty Description||Lifetime mechanical and finish, one year electronic|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $5.99 shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Schlage BE365 PLY 619 Plymouth Keypad Deadbolt, Satin Nickel
|Price:||$100.21 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Want this professionally installed?
- Service provided by a local pro
- Installing 1 deadbolt lock
- Drilling holes and cutting mortises into door/jamb
- Installing strike plate in doorjamb
- Pro will contact you within 1 business day to schedule
- Kick back and only pay when the job is done
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Book the service directly on Amazon
- Receive confirmation within 1 business day
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Create and delete access codes for trusted friends and family (up to 19)
- Installs in minutes - no wiring needed
- Guaranteed to fit on standard doors
- Silicone-coated keypad prevents numbers from wearing off
- Pairs with our most popular trim styles to coordinate the look throughout your home
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Schlage BE365 PLY 619 Plymouth Keypad Deadbolt, Satin Nickel
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Color||Satin Nickel||Bright Chrome||Oil Rubbed Bronze||Satin Nickel|
|Dimensions||5.42 inches x 2.18 inches x 3.17 inches||6.5 inches x 3 inches x 4.5 inches||6.5 inches x 3 inches x 4.5 inches||5.4 inches x 2.2 inches x 3.2 inches|
|Item Package Weight||4.55 pounds||4.6 pounds||5.05 pounds||4.59 pounds|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
From the Manufacturer
Say goodbye to lost, stolen and just plain forgotten keys. With an easy-to-install Schlage keypad, coming and going is keyless, effortless – and painless. Plus, our variety of electronic finish and style options pair effortlessly with our most popular trim styles, allowing you to expertly tie together the perfect style inside and out.
Schlage door hardware offers an easy way to enhance the style of a home, keep it safe, and even make it smarter. Trusted in over 40 million homes, we create stylish, innovative products that bring the possibilities and potential of every door in your home to life. Which means we’re opening a lot more than just doors.
- Share access more securely — no more hiding spare keys or keeping track of copies
- Pre-programmed with 2 access codes for immediate use
- Low battery indicator
- Back-lit keypad
- Premium metal construction
- Backed by a 3-year limited electronics warranty and limited lifetime mechanical and finish warranty (See the product warranty for full details)
|Schlage Keypad Locks||Schlage Touch||Schlage Connect||Schlage Sense|
|Mode of Entry||Enter your access code on the keypad||Enter your access code on the touchscreen||Give access remotely or enter your access code on the touchscreen||Use Siri voice control to unlock your door or enter your access code on the lock's touchscreen|
|Grading||Grade 2 Higher Residential Security Rating||Grade 2 Higher Residential Security Rating||Grade 1 Highest Residential Security Rating||Grade 1 Highest Residential Security Rating|
|Advanced Security||-||Keyless design is 100% bump-proof and pick-proof||Built-in alarm technology senses potential door attacks||Built-in alarm technology senses potential door attacks|
|Home Automation||-||-||Lock or unlock from anywhere by connecting with compatible Z-Wave Home Automation systems||Works with the Schlage Sense app and with Apple HomeKit using Bluetooth Smart technology|
Top Customer Reviews
1. This product is a deadbolt that you can lock and unlock without a key. Instead, you enter a 4 digit password to lock and unlock the door. Using a code to unlock the door is much faster and easier than fumbling for keys. Also, you'll never be locked out unless your forget your code.
2. If you have a deadbolt on your door, you can easily remove it and install this deadbolt using a regular screwdriver.
3. You can set multiple codes (at least 5) to allow friends to access your home. You can easily delete the codes later when access is no longer required. Codes are set up using a 6 digit master password (which can be used to add and delete 4-digit access codes, but not to lock or unlock the door).
4. You can lock the door without the code. Just press the rectangular Schlage button (at the top) and turn the knob to the right, and your door is locked. You will still need a valid code to unlock the door. This makes locking up when you leave very convenient.
5. This lock can be made "bump-proof." Bumping is a relatively new, and very easy way to pick most deadbolts. It can be done in about 10 seconds and renders most current locks worthless as security devices. If you want to know more, search the internet for "bump key" and you'll be horrified at what you see. If you take this deadbolt to your locksmith before installing it and tell him to disable the key mechanism, your deadbolt will be completely resistant to bumping (and keys). I haven't used a key to get into my house since I've installed this.
6. The keypad is backlit, but only if you push the schlage key before you enter your code.
7.Read more ›
This issue we've encountered is when the batteries become weak, the motor (in some cases) does not have enough power to retract the bolt and we must revert to another entrance to get into our home. Although these unit allow one to use a key to override the electronics, we never seem to have the key "on us" when it's needed. Fortunately we have a keypad on our garage door and that serves as an alternative entrance when this occurs. These deadbolt retraction failures have been occurring more and more often even with fresh batteries. I suspect the motor is or has worn out.
With this in mind, I shopped the market for an electronically activated dead bolt with manual bolt action. In other words, instead of a motor extending and retracting the deadbolt, one would use a lever or knob to perform this function. The keypad (electronic segment of the unit) would serve to activate the manual knob or lever. I found the Schlage BE365VCAM619 Camelot Deadbolt Keypad, Satin Nickel on Amazon at an extremely reasonable price and it has all of the features I wanted - electronic key pad activation, manual extension and retraction of the deadbolt upon activation.
The unit arrived yesterday and after a few problems with the unit being confused as to whether the bolt was retracted or extended (my fault), the unit works perfectly. Note, I already had a deadbolt lockset on the door, so it was a simple process of removing the old, and installing the new.Read more ›
The exterior escutcheon plate did not cover the exterior mounting plate and caused a gap between it at the door which could lead to water infiltration.
I contacted Schlage for warranty service and spoke to Deborah Acosta on August 16. I explained to her my situation and she wanted photos of the defect. I did not hear anything back from her for a few days.
On August 20, I asked amazon for a replacement. They had it delivered to me next day!
The replacement had the same problem as the original purchase but not as severe. I sanded down the exterior mounting plate and the escutcheon plate finally sat flush with the door. The replacement also had a lot burrs inside from the metal molding process that were not trimmed off. It also did not come with the 9V battery. I believe I received the two locks from a bad batch and lazy quality control.
As of August 23, Deborah Acosta of Allegion (parent company of Schlage) still has not contacted me.
I still recommend buying this item because after you get it installed and properly flush to your door, it has a lot of good features:
1) I like the fact that it is a manual turn keypad lock. In other words, you still have to lock or unlock it manually after entering in the pass code. It does not automatically lock and unlock the door for you. I figure that the less motorized parts, the less chance of failure.
2) It's convenient when you need to lock it from the outside because it's smart enough to know that you're trying to lock the door, you just need to press the Schlage button, and turn to lock.
3) Convenience of not having to remember and take keys out.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Functionally, work very well so far.
However I wish it could automatically lock when I close the door and also have the light function.
Love these locks! No keys, long battery life, easy to use, great design... You won't regret it!Published 3 hours ago by Stradie
Installs easily, works as described, easy to program, and safer than leaving a spare key with a neighbor. Unlike with some reviewers, it fits flush against both sides of the door. Read morePublished 21 hours ago by Tan Gent
All the positive reviews are accurate. This is an excellent lock. Very convenient, easy to use, and well built. Just three comments about the installation. Read morePublished 23 hours ago by Jim W
I was kind of stand-offish about these locks but decided to give it a shot when it came up as a deal of the day. Read morePublished 1 day ago by C. Roberts
This Keypad Deadbolt is legit...I love the fact I dont have to use a key anymore and its very responsive. Also easy to install!Published 1 day ago by Ryan Childs