|Item Weight||3.2 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||1.2 x 2.6 x 2.6 inches|
|Item model number||BR400|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Included Components||Warranty, Hardware, Quick Start Guide|
|Warranty Description||1-year limited warranty|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $7.74 shipping
Schlage BR400 Sense Wi-Fi Adapter, White (2.4GHz WiFi only)
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$18.73 (27%)|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||1.2 x 2.6 x 2.6 inches|
|Item Weight||0.2 Pounds|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Works with Schlage Sense Smart Deadbolt only (Does not work with Apple HomeKit)
- Schlage Sense Wi-Fi adapter requires a 2.4GHz network
- May not be compatible with routers that use the same SSID for both 2.4GHz and 5GHz bands (including some mesh Wi-Fi router systems)
- Comes with the same Type of encryption used in many online purchases
- Lock/unlock from anywhere on Android smartphones, iPhone, iPad, iPod touch. Works with Google assistant
- Easy pairing with smartphone through Schlage sense app
- Easy to set up: just plug into power and connect to home Wi Fi network
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
The Schlage sense Wi-Fi Adapter lets you lock/unlock your Schlage sense smart deadbolt from anywhere with your Android smartphone, iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. Simply plug the small Wi-Fi Adapter into power at home. Use the Schlage sense app to pair it with your deadbolt and connect it to your home Wi-Fi network for anywhere access. Schlage sense Wi-Fi Adapter must stay plugged into power at home, connected to Wi-Fi and in Bluetooth range – about 40 feet – from the lock to enable remote access. Wi-Fi Adapter is not compatible with HomeKit