|Item Weight||18.6 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||12.7 x 9.5 x 4.4 inches|
|Item model number||EV230WS|
|Amperage Capacity||30 A|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Number of Handles||1|
Schneider Electric EV230WS EVlink 30-Amp Generation 2.5 Enhanced Model Indoor Electric Vehicle Charging Station
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Make your EVlink charger uniquely yours with a custom skin, choose from over 600 designs or upload your favorite photo
- Charges 2-4 times faster than plugging into a standard (110 volt) home outlet
- Sleek, minimalist design works well in any home
- Versatility works in a greater number of applications including locations wired for either 208 or 240 voltage
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Schneider Electric EVlink 30 Amp Generation 2.5 - Indoor Electric Vehicle Charging Station
Charge faster with Schneider Electric's 30 Amp EVlink Indoor Charging Station that's simple to use, easy-to-install and is brought to you from the company that brings you Square D products — "the electrical contractor's brand of choice."
Designed with YOU in mind
Schneider Electric's EVlink indoor charging station offers the perfect combination of user friendly features with a modern, customizable design. The charger's small footprint and mountable cable holder allow for maximum installation flexibility. In addition, you can personalize your charger by creating your own free custom skin.
Simplicity and efficiency
The EVlink indoor charging station includes a unique delay feature, helping you save money and minimize your impact on the grid. The intuitive LED display not only allows you to control your charging, but makes it easy to identify if the vehicle is charging, and how long it has charged.
Changing the world through service and sustainability
In 2013, Schneider Electric launched the Charge the World, Change the World initiative to further the positive impact of customers buying EVlink indoor chargers. For every station sold, Schneider Electric will donate a solar powered, battery operated LED lamp to a family in need. Hundreds have been donated already, and with your help we can donate even more!
Schneider Electric has also been consistently recognized as one of the most sustainable companies in the world. In 2014, the Company was ranked in the Global Top 10 for sustainable enterprises according to Corporate Knights.
Features & Specifications
- Free custom skin — over 600 designs or create your own!
- Sustainably focused — sleek minimalist design decreases waste
- Powerful 30 Amp charging — flexible input voltage of 208 or 240 Volt AC
- Flexible installation options — easily mountable with convenient cable holder to customize your installation
- Charges up to four times faster than plugging into a standard (110 volt) home outlet
- Auto restart feature ensures your car will continue to charge after a power outage or fault, automatic shut-off at 100 percent charge
- Expanded customer support services and better troubleshooting to easily get answers to your question or quickly identify and fix faults
- User-friendly, segmented LED display shows if the vehicle is charging and for how long it has charged
- Stop button and indicator lights identify if the charger is ready to use or requires attention
- Standards compliance — SAEJ1772, NEC625, UL 2594, UL 2231-1, UL 2231-2, UL 991, UL 1998, and UL 2251
- Charging access: unrestricted
- Society of automotive engineers (SAE) J1772 compatible and fully tested and interoperable with BMW Active E, Chevrolet Volt, Coda, Fisker Karma, Ford Focus, Nissan Leaf, Mitsubishi iMiEV, Toyota Plug-in Prius, Toyota RAV4, Honda FIT EV and more.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I was debating whether to Own one, then when I decided to buy one, there were many options for home based electric charging station, after lot of research and review reading, I chose SE and planned to order in Amazon. Amazon delivered on time and the instructions to install was very clear . The length of the cable was perfect and not cluttering around the garage.
The LED indicator is very useful on the charging status.
Hereafter my wife does not need to carry the 120A cable wherever she goes and get paranoid about the mileage anxiety she has been going thru for 6 months. Thanks to SE for making such a compact design what goes into my garage without occupying much space.
I highly recommend this product to all my friends who came to my house for Xmas party , like having a gas station at home.
Wife is exited about SKIN option and working on photos to make it more adorable.
Thanks to Amazon for prompt delivery before Xmas.
It couldn't be easier to use. I just plug in, listen for the car to communicate with the unit (you hear a pop from the unit, which is normal, as it is the sound of the relay in the unit sending power to the car), and leave it. It charges my Chevy Volt from fully drained to completely charged in a little less than 4 hours.
While the car is charging, you will see a blinking light on the unit. The light moves around a circle that indicates up to 8 hours of charging. When the car is fully charged, the light will quit blinking, but will be solid on the circle, indicating the hours of recharge that were required. This is approximate. For example, if it took 3 1/2 hours, the fourth light would be lit, indicating 4 hours. It really means that it took somewhere between 3 and 4 hours to charge.
There aren't a lot of bells and whistles here, but if you just want a good, reliable, charging station, this one works fine.
Note that this is an indoor unit and isn't weatherproofed for outdoor use.
It has "skinning" available, but I haven't used it.
So I ordered the Evlink 30 from Amazon, and it was delivered in just "3" days. It's just the right size, and fits perfectly on my garage wall with plenty of room to spare. My electrician came by the day it was delivered, and it only took him a couple of hours to install the charger. Everything about the charger is just right for the size of my garage, and the space needed for installation.
I'm not very interested in the skins that can be applied to the charger, so that's really not a selling point for me. But I can say that the unit functions exactly as described and advertised. Now I'll be able to charge my BMW in just a few hours instead of the over 12 hours it was taking with the charge cable that came with the car.