Consider these available items
Dr. Scholl's Active Series Replacement Insoles, Men's Large, Size: 10.5 - 13
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Reduce wear and tear on feet and legs with 40% shock reduction and triple zone protection that includes ball of foot padding to improve cushioning, reinforced arch to support foot and deep heel cup to absorb impact with every step
- Helps prevent and relieve pain from 3 common sports injuries: shin splints, runner's knee, plantar fasciitis
- Helps reduce foot odor with SweatMax technology
- Designed to support your foot while in motion
- Resilient cushioning responds to your level of impact
- Sizes 10.5-13
There is a newer version of this item:
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More to consider from our brands
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Triple zone protection. Ball of foot padding to improve cushioning. Reinforced arch to support foot. Deep heel cup to absorb impact.
Covered by the Bayer HealthCare LLC – Consumer Health 60-Day Satisfaction Guarantee. See below for details
Other content [PDF 364 KB]
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 1.98 x 4.92 x 13.37 inches; 4 Ounces
- Item model number : 820639
- Date First Available : September 7, 2012
- Manufacturer : Dr. Scholl's
- ASIN : B0097ACVP6
- Best Sellers Rank: #230,720 in Health & Household (See Top 100 in Health & Household)
- Customer Reviews:
Instructions:Pull out the insole that came in your shoe.Place it on top of Active Series™ insole with the heels lined up and both topcloths facing up.Trace along the toe area of your original insole onto Active Series™ insole.Trim the toe area along the line.Slip Active Series™ insole into your shoe with fabric facing up.Replace insoles every 6 months or at the first signs of wear.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.