Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 76 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 97 reviews
on July 13, 2015
I use this book as the main text for my school law class. I have found it to be easy to read and understand. As the main text, my students get the overall picture of issues facing school administrators and teachers. This gives them a better understanding of the pit falls and how important it is to know and understand the law.
on April 10, 2017
This book is serving its purpose. Thankful that the professor is actually using the book as part of the class assignments. It is an interesting read if you are in the field of education.
on July 26, 2016
An easy read! I enjoyed reading the book. Prior to the book purchase, i knew little about education law. The book was easy to read and is a great resource to have. The only bad thing is that there is no Kindle version for paperlite. Im able to read it ONLY on my computer through the Kindle app. I couldn;t read it wherever I am with my Kindle.
on October 31, 2015
This is a practical and easy-to-read book for any person needing to know more about school law. It has section summaries, case studies, discussion scenarios, and what-to-do style guides. This is a book I keep in my desk as a teacher and will keep close as I move up through the school system.
on July 8, 2016
The book does a good job explaining complex concepts. I learned a great deal from reading it.
on July 28, 2016
Grear condition.
on July 7, 2016
Great condition!
on April 9, 2016
Informative, essential, and well-written. Layperson friendly.
on December 10, 2015
Just finished with my educational law class for my masters. This book is VERY repetitive but the chapters are organized well and it has tons of valuable information. I wish it had more factual court case examples.
on July 10, 2017
This was very helpful for my class. It was easy to read and full of information.