- Paperback: 94 pages
- Publisher: Magnificent Milestones, Incorporated (April 23, 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1933819626
- ISBN-13: 978-1933819624
- Product Dimensions: 8 x 0.2 x 10 inches
- Shipping Weight: 9.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #380,983 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
101 Law School Personal Statements That Made a Difference
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
"Rebound" by Kwame Alexander
Don't miss best-selling author Kwame Alexander's "Rebound," a new companion novel to his Newbery Award-winner, "The Crossover," illustrated with striking graphic novel panels. Learn more
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
After completing her Ph.D. at Kansas State University in 1987, Dr. Nolan pursued a career in academic and industrial research. Since 2000, she has been the President and CEO of IvyLeagueAdmission, which is one of the nation's most distinguished advisory services.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|