- Paperback: 196 pages
- Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform; 1 edition (February 14, 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1983574589
- ISBN-13: 978-1983574580
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.4 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12.5 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,631,812 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Schooled: The Story of an Education Paperback – February 14, 2018
About the Author
Dr. Lodge McCammon holds a PhD in curriculum development from North Carolina State University, and he has taught civics and economics at the high school level. He now works as an international education consultant and offers keynote speeches, workshops, curriculum development, and a variety of training programs. His passion is to help fellow educators implement innovative classroom strategies that get students more engaged in learning. To learn more, visit his YouTube channel or website, www.lodgemccammon.com.