- Paperback: 140 pages
- Publisher: VDM Verlag Dr. Müller (December 4, 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 3836464624
- ISBN-13: 978-3836464628
- Product Dimensions: 5.9 x 0.3 x 8.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 7.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #9,865,485 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Schools As Colonizers: The Deschoolers of the 1960s
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
About the Author
Kirsten Olson is an educational consultant and Visiting Assistant Professor at Wheaton College, in Norton, Massachusetts. She received her doctorate from the Harvard Graduate School of Education, a bachelor's degree in English from Vassar College, and is the author of The Wounds of Schooling (Teachers College Press).