- Paperback: 140 pages
- Publisher: VDM Verlag Dr. Müller (December 4, 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 3836464624
- ISBN-13: 978-3836464628
- Product Dimensions: 5.9 x 0.3 x 8.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 7.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #7,692,118 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Schools As Colonizers: The Deschoolers of the 1960s
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Featured education & teaching resources
Explore these featured titles, sponsored by Springer. Learn more
About the Author
Kirsten Olson is an educational consultant and Visiting Assistant Professor at Wheaton College, in Norton, Massachusetts. She received her doctorate from the Harvard Graduate School of Education, a bachelor's degree in English from Vassar College, and is the author of The Wounds of Schooling (Teachers College Press).
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?