Schrade SCHA5B 7.6in Stainless Steel Assisted Opening Folding Knife with 3.3in Clip Point Blade and Aluminum Handle for Outdoor Survival, Tactical and EDC
|List Price:||$69.32 Details|
|Price:||& FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$36.97 (53%)|
Enhance your purchase
|Blade Material||Stainless Steel|
|Blade Length||3.3 Inches|
|Hand Orientation||Right Hand|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||7.63 x 2 x 1 inches|
|Item Weight||0.32 Pounds|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- DIMENSIONS: 7.6 inch (19.3 cm) overall length with a blade length of 3.3 inches (8.4 cm) and a weight of 4.9 ounces
- DURABLE: Blade is made of reliable AUS-8 S.S. with a black, aluminum handle
- DEPENDABLE: Quick and easy access with the convenient pocket clip, M.A.G.I.C. assist opening and finger flipper making it ideal for everyday carry
- SECURE: Have confidence that the blade will not slip with the security of the liner lock and safety lock
- BE PREPARED: Knife features dual thumb knobs and a lanyard hole
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Schrade takes pride in creating trustworthy knives that are perfect for all outdoor adventures. Whether you are hiking, camping, executing bushcraft or any in other activities, Schrade is the strong performing companion you need.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 7.63 x 2 x 1 inches; 5.12 Ounces
- Item model number : SCHA5B
- Department : Unisex-adult
- Date First Available : January 31, 2014
- Manufacturer : Taylor Brands LLC
- ASIN : B00I5T76U0
- Country of Origin : China
Best Sellers Rank:
#444,209 in Tools & Home Improvement (See Top 100 in Tools & Home Improvement)
- #2,687 in Pocket Knives & Folding Knives
- Customer Reviews:
This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The blade arrives very sharp, and does not show any serious imperfection.
The handle is also quite nice - it is easy to grip and there is some stippling on the back of the knife to prevent slippage during use.
The blade and handle are put together very well. Opening the knife is very simple with the use of the spring assistance, and the spring gives a bit of resistance when closing to help prevent pressing the blade against your finger or hand. it even has a lock/safety that prevents accidental opening or closing. There is no rattle in the blade or handle.
I'm looking forward to taking this knife camping and using in daily activities, and I'll update with information as time goes on.
It came out of the box razor sharp and after consistent use it hasn’t dulled more than an expected amount. I bought a whetstone with it and the two combined are perfect.
It fits well in my pocket, is not bulky and feels good in my palm while using it.
By Swtmint on March 20, 2018