Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Schrade SCHF16 7in High Carbon S.S. Full Tang Fixed Blade Knife with 3.1in Clip Point Blade and G-10 Handle for Outdoor Survival, Tactical and EDC
|Price:||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$11.44 (33%)|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- DIMENSIONS: 7 inch (17.7 cm) overall length with a blade length of 3.1 inches (7.8 cm) and a weight of 4.6 ounces
- DURABLE: Blade is made of reliable 9Cr18MoV High Carbon Stainless Steel with a black, G-10 handle
- DEPENDABLE: Quick and easy access with the convenient thermoplastic sheath with adjustable breakaway necklace chain making it ideal for everyday carry
- SECURE: Have confidence that the blade will not slip with the security of the forefinger groove
- BE PREPARED: Knife features a full tang design and lanyard hole
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Schrade takes pride in creating trustworthy knives that are perfect for all outdoor adventures. Whether you are hiking, camping, executing bushcraft or any in other activities, Schrade is the strong performing companion you need.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 3.94 x 4.72 x 2.76 inches; 4 Ounces
- Item model number : SCHF16
- Department : Unisex-adult
- Date First Available : February 27, 2013
- Manufacturer : Battenfeld Technologies, Inc.
- ASIN : B00BMAFOKS
Best Sellers Rank:
#255,454 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- #915 in Fixed Blade Hunting Knives
- Customer Reviews:
This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.