Schrade SCHF36 Frontier Full Tang Drop Point Fixed Blade Knife
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Powder Coated 1095 High Carbon Steel Drop Point Blade with Finger Choil
- Ring Textured TPE Handle with Spine and Grip Jimping and Lanyard Hole
- Black Polyester Belt Sheath with Ferro Rod and Sharpening Stone
- Blade Length: 5.05 inch (12.83 cm) Handle Length: 5.36 inch (13.61 cm)
- Overall Length: 10.50 inch (26.67 cm) Weight: 0.81 pounds
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Schrade Frontier Full Tang Fixed Blade Knife, Powder Coated 1095 High Carbon Steel Drop Point Blade with Finger Choil, Ring Textured TPE Handle with Spine and Grip Jimping, Lanyard Hole, Black Nylon Belt Sheath with Ferro Rod and Sharpening Stone.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
The little sharpening bit and ferro rod are a nice gimme I guess. Don't think i'll ever use them but it's cool to have back-ups.
Knife itself is pretty solid, hard not to be when you're a 1/4 thick slab of steel.
Handle is nice and pretty comfy, maybe the gimping could be a bit less aggressive, may reduce that and smooth out the gimp edges after stripping.
Edge seems pretty good. Not great by any means, but I could certainly take it out right now and do what I needed to. Grind seems good, and I can't find anything I would complain about.
Probably the best $30 knife I've ever purchased. Definitely the thickest spine and most solid-feeling.
What a great chopping and trimming tool this is though! The weight of the blade does a lot of the work when removing twigs and small branches.
The black coating does like to hold onto dirt and grit but I took that off anyways, and did a forced patina which is easy and looks great.
the only reason it gets 4 instead of 5 stars is that there is that slight bend to the whole thing, and I could have sent it back for another but I knew that it wouldnt bother me or my work with this knife so I kept it.
it is a beastly knife i gave it a 4 star rating
1) was not sharp out of box
2) the grip on top of the blade is a little aggressive no big deal easy to fix
3) the coating is a bit to much it is hard to clean
1) the blade was easy to sharpen and it is full tang
2) knife performs well batons well
3) i like the handle as i have a large hand
4) i feel this is a really good knife for the price point i don't think you can go wrong purchasing this knife for the low cost and high quality of the materials sure this is just my opinion i am sure there will be a lot of negative feed back just do to low cost and it is a Schrade i was skeptical at first i am glad i gave them a chance i love my new Schrade knife cant wait to take it to ALABAMA on a hunting / camping trip
Most recent customer reviews