Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheTick TheTick TheTick  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18SW_gno

on September 21, 2016
Love
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on January 18, 2007
The butterfly house is a beautiful product, with a nice engraving on the glass, and solid wood construction. Care should be taken when unpacking as it is easy to break the glass with no too careful handling.

Purchased as a gift for my mother and she loves it.
on June 4, 2015
Really pretty, shipped fast.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on September 14, 2006
This item is beautiful, but it arrived with one of the glass panels broken. Better packaging would have prevented this from happening.
on October 13, 2003
I bought the Butterfly House months ago and just got around to unpacking it. The directions that came with it explain how to fill it with birdseed!! So, back I came to the Amazon page and got the real directions of what to do with it. This is a beautiful product and it's very well made. I can't wait to find just the right spot for it and see it at work.
on November 26, 2002
I bought the Schrodt Designs BFH-H Hanging Butterfly House for a Christmas gift for my wife. The item is well designed and crafted using high quality wood, brass and etched glass. It's GORGEOUS. One item to warn other buyers about - when removing from factory box, remove all newspaper wrapping FIRST. Do NOT try to pull the wooden top separately from the rest of the unit to remove it from box, it is attached by a heavy cord that passes through to the bottom of the main unit. Pulling on the top of the house will damage some of the leaves from the manzinilla branch inside. My Butterfly House was packaged well from the factory. It arrived in perfect condition. Even the enlarged picture of this item does not do it justice. I highly recommend this item as a gift for a gardener or nature lover to enjoy or to add to the beauty of your own yard and garden!
0Comment| 30 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on May 15, 2006
This product is beautiful. And even though it was missing the manzanita branch, I have ordered a second one. The missing branch seems to be a problem with other peoples orders also. Is it on purpose so the maker can save some money, who knows? I hope I don't get ripped off with the second one. Now I have to hunt down a branch or two from somewhere else, and pay more money, to someone else, just to complete the product that should have been complete in the first place.
on March 9, 2007
I ordered the Butterfly House as a gift for an old friend. It arrived with teh glass sides broken. Unknown to me, my friend arranged for a replacement to be shipped. This too arrived broken and she returned it for a refund (which Amazon forgot to process until I asked them about it. Save your money - it's too delicate to ship, it would seem.
on January 4, 2006
Ordered 3 of these for gifts- 2 were complete. The third was/is missing the branch that the butterflies use. Amazon Customer service doesn't want to help. They leave you out to dry. Very disappointed with the lack of support from Amazon.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.