- Better flow characteristics: lower pressure drop and improved flow stability
- Improved efficiency: cleans oil in less time and improved reliability
- Higher dirt holding capacity: Longer element life, lower maintenance costs (labor) and decreased
- Multi-layer construction: each layer performs a distinct function and double layer of Excellement (Z) media
- Beta stability: excellement (Z) media maintains efficiency as differential pressure increases
Have one to sell?
Schroeder SBF-9020-4Z5B Best Fit Hydraulic Filter Cartridge, Micro-Glass, Removes Rust, Metallic Debris, Fibers, Dirt; 4.31" Height, 1.75" OD, 1.0" ID, 5 Micron
|Price:||$37.78 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
Only 2 left in stock (more on the way).
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com.
Specifications for this item
|Number of Items||1|
|For Use With Product Type||Rust, Metallic Debris, Fibers, Dirt|
|Inside Diameter||1.0 inches|
|Maximum Operating Pressure||300 PSI|
|Maximum Temperature||225 Degrees Fahrenheit|
|Outside Diameter||1.75 inches|
|Particle Retention Size||5 Micron|
Schroeder produces high performance replacement elements for circuits where superior oil cleanliness and low element pressure drops are a must. Our products are ideal for applications requiring precise machine control in the toughest of environments with long intervals between service. Schroeder SBF-9020-4Z5B Best Fit Filter Cartridge: Micro-Glass, 4.31" Cartridge Height, 1.75" Cartridge OD, 1.0" Cartridge ID; 5 Micron (absolute); Removes: Rust, Metallic Debris, Fibers, Dirt.
There are no customer reviews yet.