- Item Weight: 2 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00KQPUD06
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,357,388 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Jeff Schultz Los Angeles Kings Reebok Premier Home Jersey NHL Replica with 2014 Stanley Cup Patch
- BRAND NEW Official NHL Reebok Premier Hockey Jersey.
- Professionally Stitched with our NHLPA Certified Customization Process
- LASER CUT name and numbers professionally HAND SEWN on to the jersey with AUTHENTIC TACKLE TWILL (not heat pressed screen prints as applied on other replica hockey jerseys)
- This jersey is made with the highest quality NHL Jersey customization in the industry.
- Customization by CoolHockey includes Player Name and Number on back, Sleeve Numbers and C or A on chest (where applicable)
Los Angeles Kings SCHULTZ #55 Official Home Reebok NHL Hockey Jersey. This is an official Reebok Premier Replica jersey and will be customized with SCHULTZ #55 in PROFESSIONALLY STITCHED and layered tackle twill with our NHLPA certified customization process. Since 1999 we have been creating the highest quality customized NHL jerseys in the industry and pride ourselves on our fast customer service and extremely competitive pricing. Reebok Jersey Details: This official Reebok Premier replica NHL jersey is made with a 175g/m2 polyester pique two-way stretch core body and has solid mesh inserts for ventilation. The neck-line has a polyester interlock knit rib collar. The team graphics are done with a combination of embroidery and pro-tackle-twill appliquÚ. The team crest is embroidered with tackle twill, while the shoulder logos (where applicable) are printed twill appliquÚ. The official NHL Shield patch is sewn on to the bottom of the front collar fabric insert. The Reebok woven label is embroidered on the back of the neck and sleeve, while the Reebok/NHL jock tag with alpha sizing is applied to the lower left bottom of the jersey.
Would you like to give feedback on images?