Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Schumacher SE-1-12S-CA Fully Automatic Onboard Battery Charger - 1.5 Amps
Amazon Vehicles Back to School Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Shop Now STEM

on May 31, 2013
I like this charger. It does take awhile to charge a battery. You will want to disconnect a wire from the battery to keep it from drawing a charge, because it seems that it will do so once unplugged which will slowly drain your batter. It is small and is easily mounted. Size is approximately 4"x3".with a short plug and about 12 inches of wire. Overall I like this product and would recommend it to others.
on September 30, 2014
I drive my Honda SUV very seldom and I was having a problem with the new battery losing its charge. This does the job that it is intended to do. I am quite confident now that when I do need to go somewhere it will start right off.
on January 7, 2008
This is the second unit I have purchased. I had this hardwired in my 1983 Porsche for 10 years and it always kept my battery in top condition, I just bought a Ferrari and one of the first things I did was buy this and install it.This is a must have if you have a weekend only car.
on March 11, 2013
I bought this to save and extend the life of the battery in my pickup truck.I live just outside of a very small town,about a mile and a half.A trip to town,a couple of stop(Post Office,grocery store,gas station)and back home,and I've started the engine three or four time and only put on as many miles.Not enough engine running time to re-charge the battery.After many times of not being able to start my truck and having to use a booster charger to start the truck,I finally needed a new battery.I hope this little charger will prevent this from happening again.(I will update if it fails).My only beef is the short power cord.I needed to buy a short heavy duty extension cord so as to be able to plug it in without having to open the hood each time.
on December 7, 2014
This the second Schumacher trickle charger I have purchased. One to keep a summer car's battery charged and the latest for a boat battery. Both of the units have worked perfectly and are cheap insurance to keep a battery charged.
on December 7, 2013
This is one of the most useful gadgets to have. I one mounted on a portable generator and another under the hood of my motor home. The chargers keep the start batteries at full charge and ready to go. All I have to do is disconnect the electrical extension cord and I'm ready to go. Have had one of these chargers in use for over 2 years - still working fine.
on January 2, 2014
This charger is light and provides a good onboard charging package. I reduced by one star because it is hard-wired and would better with plug connections that could be disconnected. The bracket probably won't fit many batteries, but it is easy to mount flat on an inside panel. I use it on a Polaris Ranger and would recommend it to others.
on July 7, 2014
It's been working so far but this charger is really really cheesy. It seems cheap and flimsy but it is doing it's job so far. I don't expect this to make it over a year but I'm purely speculating. The price is reflected in this though.
on August 19, 2014
I have two of these in mounted permanently. Mounted one to my electric start backup electric generator and the other is mounted to the battery case of a deep cycle backup battery. Carefree chargers. Recommended.
on January 27, 2014
This little charger makes the task of keeping my F350 truck charged up on those very cold nights possible. It is self managing so you connect it and walk away. When your ready to go just unplug and your battery is fully charged. It is a trickle charge which helps the battery to last longer over time.