|Item Weight||24 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||12.25 x 12.5 x 12.13 inches|
|Item model number||XP2260|
|Batteries||1 12V batteries required. (included)|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Manufacturer Part Number||XP2260|
Consider these available items
Schumacher XP2260 1200 Peak Amp Instant Portable Power Source and Jump Starter
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- On/Off switch activates the jump starting mode. Cold Crank Amps- 185. Crank Amps 30 Sec- 255. Crank Amps 5 Sec- 300. Air Compressor- 150 PSI
- Built-in charger for automatic charging of internal battery; Battery status LEDs indicate when battery is charged or needs to be charged
- Built-in 400 Watt power inverter for 120V AC household power ; 12 Volt accessory outlet
- Sure-Grip clamps fit both top and side-mount batteries,The unit must be charged for 72 hours before use for the first time.
- A maintenance-free, sealed lead acid battery allow for storage in any position
- Special Shipping Information: This item cannot be returned and has additional shipping restrictions
There is a newer model of this item:
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More to consider from our brands
Compare with similar items
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
This Schumacher Instant Portable Power Source has an on/off switch that activates the jump start mode. A built-in charger for automatic charging of the internal battery; just connect an extension cord to the plug to recharge (cord not included). The battery status LEDs tell when a battery is charged or needs to be charged. The Sure-Grip Clamps fit both top and side-mount batteries. The cable will stay flexible in the coldest weather. A maintenance-free, sealed lead acid battery allow for storage in any position. The unit must be charged for 72 hours before use for the first time.