Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Schwinn 4-Bike Hitch Mount Rack
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 4-Bike rack fits vehicles with either 1.25-Inch or 2-inch trailer hitch
- Fold-away design allows for rear vehicle access
- Folding arms quickly position out of the way when rack is Not in use
- Bike hold-downs separate bikes and firmly hold them in place
- Rack sets up and installs in less than 5 minutes
Custom Fit a Saris Rack to Your Car
Check out the Saris Fit Guide to find the correct rack for your car. The selection will be transferred to your Amazon Shopping Cart so you can check out or keep shopping.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
|Item Dimensions||15 x 8.2 x 29 inches|
|Shipping Weight||27.55 pounds|
Room for a whole family's worth of bikes with access to everything inside the vehicle. The Schwinn 4-Bike hitch mount rack has strong tie downs and a cradle system that individually secures bikes and protects cables. The arms fold out of the way when not in use and the whole rack tilts back for easy access to the back of the vehicle. A black powder coat finish will keep the rack looking great for years. The Schwinn 4-Bike hitch mount rack is easy to assemble, operate, and super secure for up to 4 bikes. Constructed with steel tubing, the Schwinn 4-Bike hitch mount rack is Backed up by a lifetime warranty and made in the USA with domestically Source parts.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This rack fit all of the prerequisites that I was looking for while being over half the price of other brands! It's very solid and well made. It's a little on the heavy side, but that is what makes it solid and gives me confidence that my expensive bikes won't go tumbling down the highway while driving. Would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a good solid product at half the cost as other racks. My only complaint about the rack is that the bikes shift slightly while driving. The mount pads are adjustable so you may give more space between your bikes of needed. However, this allows them to shift a bit while driving. Just need to make some small spacers from pvc to keep this from happening. Not a deal breaker by any means.
-Well built with quality/solid material.
- Elevated from ground to eliminate chance of scraping. (See pic)
- Allows opening of trunk while loaded.
- Fits both small and large hitch receivers.
- Fits 4 bikes with one one between the rack and the trunk to help balance the weight. (See pic)
- Bikes shift slightly while driving.
Overall an excellent product for the price!
Will be riding with it this weekend and will try and remember to update this with how it held up!