This item, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.
- Unlimited Free Two-Day Shipping
- Instant streaming of over 40,000 movies and TV episodes
- A Kindle book to borrow for free each month - with no due dates
- Over a million songs and hundreds of playlists
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Schwinn 430 Elliptical Machine
|Price:||$586.99 FREE Scheduled Delivery|
Want this professionally assembled?
- Service provided by a local pro
- Assembly of 1 elliptical per product instructions
- Typical assembly time of 4 hours
- Moving elliptical to a new room is not included
- Longer assembly times may result in additional service fees
- Pro will contact you within 1 business day to schedule
- Kick back and only pay when the job is done
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Book the service directly on Amazon
- Receive confirmation within 1 business day
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Dual track two LCD window system allows you to monitor up to 13 different display feedbacks
- Schwinn Connect goal tracking and data export keep you up to date on reaching your fitness goals
- 22 programs, 2 user settings and goal tracking are all there to keep you motivated and challenged
- 20 levels of resistance aligned with a high speed high inertia perimeter weighted flywheel make every workout smooth and quiet
- Charging USB port and data exchange
There is a newer model of this item:
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
|Length: 6:39 Mins|
Basically, once it got to our home it only took me 45min to set up...the assembly wasn't difficult, just bolt on the handlebars, run a cable through the 'spine' and hook it up to the monitor, and bolt on the footpedals.
We've used it on a regular basis now for a little over a month, and couldn't be happier...we keep the tension at about 4 (out of 20, which is probably a design contingency in case the Hulk buys one).
The best thing about it is that we can get up, grab an iPad, put on Netflix, and watch a TV show or (part of) a film while getting healthy...this really helps to pass the time.
Unless you are super-ridiculously-picky, you will be happy with this machine...good quality, nice design, more functionality than most people will ever need, and a great price. For more, check out the reviews here: http://amzn.to/1zbXjgZ
1. For its cost, I consider it an excellent value for the $599.00 I paid for it. Some reviews complained about the weight (over 200 lbs) but my question is, do you want a piece of equipment like this made out of well constructed steel, or cheap plastic parts? The warranty could be better, but you can always get one thru a 3rd party if desired.
2. The parts card (bolts, washers, etc) also come with the necessary tools for assembly. Although this is a very nice and thoughtful feature, I used my own ratchet wrench w/hex head socket which saved a lot of work and allowed me to torque down the critical bolts a lot tighter than I could have with the supplied Allen wrench. Assembly time for me (good mechanical skills, lumbar facet joint arthritis, post lumbar laminectomy, herniated cervical disk, cracked A/C joint in my shoulder - about 4 hours with a few breaks).
3. I found all parts and fittings to be of very good quality, going together well. If working on carpeting, be careful, as some components are greased.
4. Ease of assembly - Although the directions were relatively easy, this is not necessarily a project for a "first timer", especially if you are using the supplied Allen (hex) wrench, and not a socket wrench. NOTE: You do not need 2 people as they recommend unless you are a newbee to these types of projects.
5. Manual - This was the one minor shortcoming. Failed to have directions on the computer module that came with my machine (apparently, Schwinn uses several different ones).Read more ›
The machine is 5'6" in height and is 5'9" long. At the shortest incline setting you are already 1'4" off the ground, so you will need a ceiling height of at least 8' to avoid conking your noggin! My 6'5" husband hopped onto it and realized that he was looking down at the ceiling fan! We quickly moved it to the 10' ceiling portion of our Great Room.
Electronic components: There is an on-board fan that has three settings. It is barely directional, so at my husband's height, it hit him midchest, while at my 5'7" it was a direct face shot. It has an mp3 port, as well as a USB port. The speakers were more than adequate for a workout, but it wouldn't be able to be used as a stereo. The machine came with a short double male ended cord that allowed me to attach my iPhone5. The monitor does need to be plugged in. There's room to program two persons into the saved settings, which will keep track of your personal settings and log your workouts. You can link your workout to an account at Schwinn Connect,and then transfer that data to My Fitness Pal. Initially,I was very excited about this, but after reviewing the steps required, it seems to be must easier to just log the info onto My Fitness Pal the way I always have. There is a ledge that nicely accommodated my Kindle and worked with my daughter's first generation iPad. There is also a cup holder, nice touch.
In use, the machine itself is whisper quiet! Barely a sound at all.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Weighs a ton. Good luck moving it out of tight quarters without disassembling it.Published 1 day ago by KATHRYN TIDYMAN
This was SUPER easy to put together, and This would great machine but I can't use it because the pedal keeps falling off. Read morePublished 4 days ago by Amazon Customer
Don't buy this machine.
I purchased one Schwinn Elliptical in the past, and I loved it. Until one of the arms broke, and nobody manufactured a replacement part. Read more
Bought this several years ago, a welded joint broke on the pedal assembly after light use for several years. Read morePublished 6 days ago by andrewthak
Packed very well. Heavy. Assembly easier with two people. Big. Takes up a lot of space. Instructions fine but pay close attention to the drawings... Read morePublished 6 days ago by Amazon Customer
The assembly was pretty easy. Took me about 2 hours. It's only a matter of following directions and unscrewing/screwing parts on. For $600 this machine does well. Read morePublished 10 days ago by jzii
I was desperate for a machine to use in my home office since there are no convenient gyms nearby. I had never bought an eliptical before because of the price point. Read morePublished 13 days ago by M. E. Bennett
I like the way it works now, after they had to send parts that broke after one use. It took two weeks to get the replacement parts, but they sent the wrong parts. Read morePublished 14 days ago by Amazon Customer
I researched tooth and nail before buying an elliptical, and came to find out there really isn't much available in brick and mortar stores anymore save for some grossly overpriced... Read morePublished 14 days ago by Zachary