4-Year Fitness Equipment Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- SquareTrade Protection Plans are only valid for new products purchased at Amazon within the last 30 days
Schwinn 430 Elliptical Machine (2016)
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Goal Track capability enables users to set individual exercise goals
- 22 preset workout programs: 9 profile, 8 heart rate control, 2 fitness test, 1 quick start
- High speed, high inertia drive system for easy start-up and smooth, quiet workouts
- DualTrack™ 2 LCD screen displays offer increased visibility to programs and goal tracking
- 20 levels of resistance for a wide range of workout intensity options
- Manually adjustable ramp provides 6 different incline options
- Large cushioned footplates contribute to comfortable, low-impact workouts
- Charging USB port to keep phones, tablets or music players at full battery life
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Schwinn 430 Elliptical Trainer
The 430 brings you a smooth, comfortable workout experience that increases cardio and muscle strength while shedding unwanted pounds. With its sleek, streamlined console, the 430 makes it easy to track your data and monitor your results.
– Goal Track capability enables users to set individual exercise goals.
– 22 preset exercise programs: 9 profile, 8 heart rate control, 2 custom, 2 fitness test, 1 quick start.
– 2 DualTrack LCD display offers increased visibility to programs and goal tracking.
Performance & Quality
– 20 levels of resistance for a wide range of workout intensity options.
– High speed, inertia drive system for easy start-up and smooth, quiet workouts.
– Manually adjustable ramp provides 6 different incline options.
Comfort & Usability
– Large cushioned footplates contribute to comfortable, low-impact workouts.
– Charging USB port to keep phones, tablet or music players at full battery life.
– MP3 input so you can listen to your favorite playlist through the in-console speakers.
|Schwinn A40 Elliptical Trainer||Schwinn 430 Elliptical Trainer||Schwinn 470 Elliptical Trainer|
|No. of Programs||7||22||29|
|Mixed-Reality Training||RunSocial App|
|Performance Tracking||Goal Track||Schwinn Trainer App|
|Stride Length||17.5" Stride||20" Precision Path Stride||20" Precision Path Stride|
|Heart Rate||Contact||Contact||Contact & Telemetry Enabled|
|Display||LCD Displays||2 DualTrack LCD Displays||2 Blue Backlit LCD Displays|
Compare with similar items
Schwinn 470 Elliptical Machine
Schwinn 470 Elliptical Machine
NordicTrack E 9.5 I E 9.5I Elliptical
XTERRA FS380 Elliptical Trainer
Horizon Fitness EX-59-02 Elliptical Trainer
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||28.2 x 70.1 x 63.2 in||21.5 x 50 x 33.5 in||28.2 x 70.1 x 63.2 in||—||62.2 x 60.2 x 21.7 in||22 x 68.25 x 646 in|
|Item Weight||165 lbs||186 lbs||235 lbs||205 lbs||121 lbs||145 lbs|
|Additional Features||—||—||Dual track two LCD window system||—||—||Zero gap overlapping pedal|
|Warranty Description||—||—||10 years frame; 2 years mechanical; 1 year electrical; 90 days labor||—||—||Lifetime frame; 1 year parts; 1 year labor|
Elliptical trainers are known for effective, full-body workouts. The Schwinn brand is known for excellent quality and value. The 430 puts the two together to bring you a smooth, comfortable workout experience that increases cardio and muscle strength while shedding unwanted pounds. And with its sleek, streamlined console, the Schwinn 430 makes it easy to track your data and monitor your impressive results.
Style Name: Elliptical only
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
EDIT: It is now early/mid-January and the item is still not fixed. A repairman (who was very nice) came out and ordered a new part for the thing ... which was sent from Nautilus the slowest way possible (10 days to arrive; I guess the $6 it would have cost to send it UPS was too much for them). So I still wait, two and a half months after I purchased the item, to get even one session's workout on it.
Today after 3 months of use the bolt on the right arm where the squeak could have been occurring snapped. I called Nautilus support on the matter and the person was very helpful. I should have a new part on the way (ships in 2-10 business days, hopefully closer to 2) now that they've sent them my proof of purchase. Hopefully the new part will resolve the squeak, but I'm cautiously optimistic. Stay tuned.
Called on a Friday, did the required steps to get the replacement part and the part arrived on Tuesday. Put it on, and the squeak, that originally arrived 30 minutes into its first use, has not returned after over a month of regular use since. Upgrading review to 4 stars, points for quick efficient response, and quality for the price.
I just got this today, it was delivered right on time and they even called before hand to let me know they were almost to my house. The unit is nicely packaged and not too difficult to remove from the box. No one piece is too heavy for one person to carry, however the fly wheel is an awkward shape so it took me and one other person to carry down my stairs. I was able to put it together by myself and it wasn’t too difficult. I only needed help once only because the cover at the bottom of the neck right above the fly wheel needed to be held up so I could tighten the screws and attach the neck to the wheel. I’ve done one workout so far and no complaints, it functioned smoothly and was very quiet (so far, anyway). But I will mention, this thing is pretty big. I’m 5’7 and my basement didn’t have enough head clearance so I had to remove one of the drop ceiling tiles and it’s still tight. You’ll need atleast a 7-8 foot ceiling height depending on how tall you are.