Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
4-Year Fitness Planfrom Warrantech
- Please note, protection plan details will be delivered by EMAIL ONLY, via AmazonSupport@Warrantech.com within 72 hours of purchase. Please print a copy of the email for your records.
- Keeps your product purchase protected after its manufacturer's warranty expires. Provides nationwide repair support, as per the terms and conditions found on the protection plan product page. Coverage and claim limits apply. See protection plan details below by clicking on the "Warranty"link.
- Begins the day after manufacturer's warranty expiration, typically 1 year from purchase date. Free in-home repair for larger items. Free two-way shipping for smaller items.
- Includes parts and labor coverage for material and mechanical issues, electrical failures, and other covered repairs.
- If a covered repair cannot be completed, you will be reimbursed with an Amazon gift card in the amount of your original product purchase price.
Schwinn Airdyne Pro Exercise Bike, Silver
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Single-stage belt drive for instant activation and a smooth, more efficient and effective workout
- Progressive wind resistance technology to meet the needs of a beginning exerciser to those recovering from an injury to Elite athletes
- The Custom designed 26-blade fan enables users to burn more calories on the airdyne Pro bike compared to a leading competitor fan bike at the same RPM
- The console features a Tachometer that visually signals how hard you're exercising - motivational tool that begs you to bury the needle
- Built in hit programs like 20/10 or 30/90 tab at a programs as well as time, calorie, miles or kilometer programs
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
Schwinn Airdyne Pro Exercise Bike, Silver
More Watt Power
With its custom-designed fan, the Airdyne Pro helps you produce more watt power compared to other fan bikes at the same RPM. With a Class ‘A’ Watts rating, the Airdyne Pro measurement is +/- 5 watts when under 50 RPM, which is highly accurate, for greater motivation and results.
The Schwinn Airdyne Pro features an innovative, 26-blade performance fan and single-stage belt drive that responds to an exerciser's power, and helps to reduce wasted energy for more efficient, effective workouts. Other bikes with chain drives use two-power transfer systems, so your energy must transfer from one chain to the next, and power could be lost in this process.
The long-lasting performance of the Airdyne bike is a testament to its solid, heavy-duty commercial grade construction. Built to take a beating with a double-coated steel body, the Airdyne Pro bike has a moisture-repellent frame to endure the toughest sweat sessions, year after year. For the ultimate stability, the frame platform is equipped with structural support and four contact levelers.
Smooth and Quieter Motion
The commercial grade Airdyne Pro features a smooth belt drive so you’re not subject to the constant loud sounds or jerky movement found in chain drive systems – for a quieter, more pleasant workout experience.
With more than 100 years of experience manufacturing quality bikes, Schwinn has reinvented its legendary air dyne to deliver more powerful performance, including greater challenge and customized intensity. As innovators in air resistance technology, Schwinn equips its new air dyne Pro with a robust, 26-blade performance fan and a single-stage belt drive that uniquely leverages your effort to generate resistance. That means your power puts you in charge of your intensity, all the time. Pedal harder for greater resistance and slow down for recovery. This iconic bike meets the needs of beginning or rehabbing exercisers to Elite athletes. Tackle new high-intensity interval training with Low-Impact, total-body workouts that inspire maximum effort and results. An oversized, cushioned seat features biomechanically correct positioning for proper knee placement, and the universal rail and clamp system let you swap in your own seat. Multi grip handlebars add comfort, and you can isolate the upper body using stationary anti-slip foot pegs. Track your progress with the motivating tachometer, along with RPM, heart rate, distance, watts and calories. This durable workhorse is built to take a beating for years, with a double-coated steel body and moisture-repellent frame.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Read reviews that mention
Showing 1-5 of 68 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I happily received a completely sealed and intact box. Next, I carefully opened as to not disturb the contents. (I was a little apprehensive about the assembly after reading some reviews) Once I had all the parts out and placed for assembly, I followed the directions and began putting my new toy together. The build was going REALLY smoothly, until I got to the arms and I panicked (after reading some reviews, I was expecting this). After I got over my initial pause, I re-read the directions and "rocked the arms on" and presto, the arms popped right into place. Back in business, total assembly took about 90 minutes.
I jumped right into my first workout after assembly, and it was GLORIOUS! Thanks for an awesome product!
All the best,
Regardless it's an outstanding machine, well worth the money and the minimal hassle to assemble it. Anyone not getting enough results from the elliptical or even their rower will love this beast.
Overall, it's a keeper, as long as it doesn't work itself apart, (it can be a very vigorous work out) It went together with patience and relative ease, once my son an I got past the assembly snafu. The right arm assembly would absolutely not go on over the spindle. We used a steel wedge to force open the flanges on the arm assembly, which then allowed the arm to slide on the spindle, (see photo 2) It appears quality control in this part, as well as a few minor cosmetic fit and finish issues are evident on the machine.
There is some flex during intense workouts, even with a lighter weight user (#165 my son) While, when I use it (#195) I do not notice.
The fan is louder at higher rpm's so volume on the tv or stereo will need to be adjusted up up.
The multi position grips are a must due to different users body types requiring multiple configurations of the seat, both forward / back, and up / down, which will put you closer or further from the "Handlebars". Seat adjustment is quick and stable once tight
The fan may put out too much air volume at higher rpm's for some. I remedied this by fabricating and installing a 3" x 16" stainless steel shroud on the fan housing, (photo 4) which still allows some air, but not right in my face. Some may be willing to pay the nearly $50 for the factory available part, I was not. The unit is self powered and uses 2 furnished batteries for memory or start up, not sure on that one.
This along with my Bowflex Max7, and weights with bench, round out our home gym.