Schwinn Airdyne AD4 Upright Exercise Bike
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
Want this professionally assembled?
- Have an expert assemble your product at a time that works for you
- No hassles; No heavy lifting; No fumbling with tiny parts, complex instructions, or tools
- Your expert will ensure that your assembled product is carefully inspected for safety
- Quality service by a handpicked local expert; Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Pro will contact you within 1 business day to schedule
- Kick back and only pay when the job is done
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Book the service directly on Amazon
- Receive confirmation within 1 business day
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Upright exercise bike with unique air resistance system
- Air system offers as much resistance as you can handle
- Dual-action arm handles work upper and lower body
- Console tracks time, distance, calories, RPM, and more
- Measures 22.5 x 48 x 50 inches (W x H x D); weighs 96 pounds
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Save money on monthly gym fees and get yourself in shape at the same time with the Schwinn Airdyne upright exercise bike. The Airdyne features a smooth, air-based resistance braking system along with a pair of sturdy exercise arms. The advantage of the unique air resistance system is that it offers as much resistance as you can handle.
The Airdyne's dual-action arms help you work out your entire body.
The Airdyne includes a comprehensive computer console that provides feedback on time, distance, workload level, calories burned, calories per hour, heart rate, and RPM. As a result, it's easy to keep track of your overall fitness level. Other features include an extra-quiet chain drive system; built-in heart rate monitoring; an LCD display; an anatomically correct seat with extra padding; and a capacity of 300 pounds. The Airdyne measures 50 by 22.5 by 48 inches (L x H x W), weighs 96 pounds, and carries the following warranties: 30 years on the frame, three years on parts and electronics, and one year on labor and wear items.
Ignaz Schwinn and his partner Adolph Arnold incorporated Arnold, Schwinn & Company on October 22, 1895. Within a few short years of its inception, the company had become an acknowledged technical and quality leader within the bicycle industry. Now, more than 100 years later, Schwinn has become an American icon and built some of the best-known and best-loved bicycles of all time, including the Aerocycle, Paramount, Phantom, Varsity, Sting-Ray, Krate, Homegrown, and more. The company is also a leading purveyor of home and fitness equipment, and has been an indispensable player in revolutionizing biking and fitness around the world.
Compare these Airdyne Models
|Model ||Schwinn AD2 Airdyne||Schwinn AD4 Airdyne||Schwinn Airdyne Evo Comp ||Schwinn AD6 Airdyne|
|Drive System||Single stage-belt drive||Dual-stage chain and belt drive||Dual-stage Super Torque belt drives||Dual-stage Super Torque belt drives|
|Number of Workout Programs||2||2|
|Workouts||Simultaneous upper / lower body or upper body workout only||Simultaneous upper / lower body or upper body workout only||Simultaneous upper / lower body or upper body workout only||Simultaneous upper / lower body or upper body workout only|
|Telemetry enabled||Telemetry enabled||Telemetry enabled|
|Display Readouts||Time, Distance, Calories, RPM||Time, Distance, Calories, Calories per Hour, RPM, Workload, and Heart Rate||Time, Distance, Calories, Calories per Hour, RPM, Workload, and Heart Rate||RevMeter, Time, Distance, Calories, RPM, Watts and Heart Rate|
|Power Requirements||2 AA Batteries (not included)||2 AA Batteries (not included)||2 AA Batteries (not included)||2 AA Batteries (not included)|
|Seat||Padded||Extra-padded, oversized||Extra-padded, oversized||Extra-padded, oversized|
|Product Dimensions (L x W x H)||58 x 25 x 48 inches||50 x 23 x 48 inches||50 x 23 x 48 inches||50 x 26 x 51 inches|
|Product Weight||96 pounds||96 pounds||104 pounds||115 pounds|
|Warranty||Frame: 5 years, Parts: 1 year, Electronics: 1 year, Labor: 90 days, Wear Items: 90 days||Frame: 30 years, Parts: 3 years, Electronics: 3 years, Labor: 1 year, Wear Items: 1 year||Frame: 30 years, Parts: 3 years, Electronics: 3 years, Labor: 1 year, Wear Items: 1 year||Frame: 15 years, Parts: 3 years, Electronics: 2 years, Labor: 6 months|
|Maxium User Weight ||250 pounds||300 lbs ||300 lbs||300 lbs|