- Product Dimensions: 33 x 19.5 x 11.5 inches ; 26.9 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 28 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- ASIN: B00C7ADWMO
- Item model number: 13-SC115
- Average Customer Review: 3.9 out of 5 stars See all reviews (40 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #122,551 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Manufacturer’s warranty can be requested from customer service. Click here to make a request to customer service.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Schwinn Arrow Single Stroller, Red/Black
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Dual trigger folding mechanism offers uncompromised safety
- 16" wheels with pneumatic air tires and molded rims provide performance and the rear dual shocks provide a smooth ride
- Bicycle hand brake for additional stopping power
- Retractable canopy keeps your passenger cool
- Rubberized grip is comfortable and slip resistant
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
The perfect option for the active parent who wants to go out and run that 5K with the little ones. The 16" alloy wheels with pneumatic air tires provide performance and style. Parent tray and dual fin grip cup holders adds convenience. The removable fleece seat pad is machine washable and the Dual trigger folding mechanism offers uncompromised safety, rubberized grip is comfortable and slip. The rear dual shock absorbers for a smooth ride while the retractable canopy and sun shade keeps the passenger cool. The canopy mounted speakers accepts most MP3 players so your little one can enjoy their favorites while mom or dad run to their hearts content.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top Customer Reviews
First, this stroller was very easy to assemble! When I read reviews on people struggling to make the front wheel go straight when jogging, I became a little worried. However, when assembling the front wheel you have to be cautious! Simply make sure it fits in the grooves it needs to align up with and you won't have that issue. I've also read the struggle on turning the stroller (when jogging) I'm able to make slight turns with an ease and if you need to make a sharp turn, simply push down on the bar and lift the front wheel and tada! You can move the stroller in any direction you want.
It is very sturdy and a smooth ride for my son. My sons head doesn't wobble back and fourth and the sun shade is good. The fixed wheel gives me confidence knowing if i hit a rock, it won't send my son going in another direction.
I kind of giggled when I first saw the stereo in the stroller. It's very tiny and doesn't put out much sound (which is good because it's right next to the kids head). In theory, it's a great idea, but I won't be using it. I'd prefer my little man to enjoy nature sounds.
The ONLY con is I drive a compact car and I have to take off the wheels in order to get it into my trunk. But, again, it takes no time to assemble it once you've figured it out.
If you're using this stroller for it's intended purpose (walking, jogging, running) I highly recommend it. However, if you're looking to use this stroller to go shopping with or stroll in large crows with, I don't recommend it.
I hope this helps! And thank you Schwinn for a great stroller.
My 2.5 year old (35 lbs) fits in it fine with room to grow.