Your Garage Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning LastTycoon LastTycoon LastTycoon  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 57 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 60 reviews
on December 11, 2015
Very simple and sturdy. It's loud enough to be heard inside a car with the windows rolled up. I really like the simple style and just the right size.
on November 30, 2011
This bell was a great price, but the first time I tried to push the lever for a ring, it made a crunching noise inside and got stuck. It never worked once for a ring. I brought it to my uncle for fixing, but because the gears were all plastic inside, he wasn't able to fix it. Next time I will buy a better bell.
on November 24, 2009
This schwinn bell works good. It's also pretty cheap.

Buy this bell.

One more note: It comes in black and silver, but you won't know which you'll get. I bought 2 and got 2 colors. Doesn't make a difference for me, but it may for you?
on December 13, 2011
I admit, I just wanted a bell on my beach cruiser for the nostalgia factor. I just bought a pink Schwinn reminiscent of my childhood bike. I had to have a bell just like the old one did but I was expecting a simple bell with not much carry on it for $6 but I was wrong! This thing is loud and will be perfect for sharing the roads downtown with the slow traffic and pedestrians! I can always count on the Schwinn name. I appreciate that. Every bike I have ever owned since I was a little girl has been a Schwinn, I'm glad to see 20 years after my first bike, the quality hasn't changed.
on September 7, 2013
It was not expensive and you can see why. Yes it works but next tiem would spend a little more and get a better one
on August 8, 2012
These are your classic bike bells. Fast delivery. Easy to install with plastic clamp; based on other reviews, I have no idea how long the plastic clamp will last, but it seems sturdy. You can ring it full and loud or use a lighter push for a more 'polite' ring. As stated, the bells were a mix of chrome and black finishes. This worked well since they were for my wife and kids. It's not about a fashion statement.
on November 13, 2007
This is a very good bell for the price. My two complaints for it:
1) It only realistically goes on the left handlebar. Putting it on the right doesn't seem to allow for easy bell ringing.
2) If I leave my bike out in the rain and the bell gets wet, it doesn't want to work unless I "ring" it out about 10 times.
on March 25, 2011
Don't let this fool you, it is a matte silver plastic housing. It is really loud, and serves my purposes great. Also, it was configured to be mounted on the left side of my bike (using my left hand to ring it). This could prob be changed but I am a novice and just went with it. For now, it's just what I wanted.
on April 1, 2014
I'e been the most annoying guy on Oak Street since assembling this gem to my bike. If a classic bell-sound is what you're after, this is the bell for you (unless you wanna' throw down for smething authentic).
on January 8, 2010
I bought two of this bell for me and my buddy's biweekly bicycle ride at the beach. It is very easy to install - takes only a couple minutes. Since we are located in a dry area and only ride on sunny days, we never had any moisture problem as mentioned by other owners. The sound is clear and loud enough to alarm other walkers/bikes in the traffic. It works simply as intended!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.