Lyft Industrial Deals Enlightenment Now Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon victoriaS2 victoriaS2 victoriaS2  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18PP_gno

on April 10, 2016
We bought this bike for our three year old after shopping around for a while. We didn't want a balance bike that he couldn't pedal, but most of the push bikes that we've seen were for much smaller kids. This is the perfect size for him. It says ages 2-4, but personally I think it's more of a 3-5 age range bike. The handle is removable, as well as the training wheels so this bike will take your child through three stages of learning to ride. The handle very easily steers the bike. My son loves to ring the little bell. It even comes with a water bottle & holder. Well worth the money you spend for a quality bike. Picture is of 40 inch tall, 40 pound three year old for size reference.
review image
0Comment| 74 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on July 7, 2017
It looks like a really great product but it would have been nice to know the wheel size rating before I purchased the product because my son falls in the age range but not the height suggestion. I will need to return it and hope to find an identical bike in the right size.
on December 26, 2016
The idea of the parent handle for steering is great. However, it does not work properly. The steering assembley has steel cables in it used to move the handle bars left or right. This does jot work! Horrible! The cables do not coil back probably causing the cables to become bunched up and tangled. At one one point yesterday, we were not able to turn the handle bars to the right. The cables were coming out of the cased assembly peice and you are not able to get the the cables easily to recoil them. This is my 3 yr olds first bike and he was so upset yesterday because he could not ride his bike because we had to keep trying to adjust the cables.
on October 13, 2015
I have ordered this bike for my 2-year-old son. The handle at the back to steer the bike was what attracted me to it. So far, it is working and I am happy with it.

Overall I am happy with the bike, but for some minor things that could have been improved. I had trouble assembling it. The instructions given fell short. The booklet that come with it looked like a general schwinn instruction booklet for adult bikes. When finally assembled, the rear mud guard did not sit right, but that could have been me too. Also my son is 34 inches, so we had to fix the seat flush to the bar and it keeps rotating, since that close to the clamp, I could not get it to be tighter. so I didn't like that.

All in all, the bike was good. Handle works well.

Pros:
1). Handle

Cons:
1). Instructions were insufficient (atleast for me).
2). The seat keeps rotating. I couldn't tighten it enough because the clamp that does the tightening will not rotate unless the seat it at certain height.
3). Mudflap did not fit right.
on May 29, 2017
I was so excited for my toddler son to use this one. With the price you pay for this it's a waste of money. The stroller (the handle for adults to push the cycle around ), cable snapped at the first use. We tried to dismantle and fix it but it's really difficult and had to resort to removing the push handle feature which was the primary reason to buy this. So upset. Such a waste of money. Now I have to wait for him to learn to cycle for him to use this. Please go elsewhere and spend your
Money. For a pricey product such as this, there should be some solution to this.
on July 21, 2017
This is horrible. My kid is so excited to play with his first bicycle and I just opened the box. Now when I pick him up from school today he's gonna sad. This is dangerous! Thanks Amazon:(

Update: now I just found out that shipment has the wrong manual. Nothing in the manual resembles this bike! And look at my lastest picture. There is no parts to secure the handle bars to the frame to steer. Like nothing at all. I can just pull that right out of the frame. So missing parts and I'm not even sure if that's the right handle bar because it doesn't resemble anything in the manual. This is the worst experience I've had with Amazon. I spend thousands of dollars a year via Amazon. I'm shocked.
review imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview image
on May 24, 2016
Best cycle to have your toddler to start learning cycling. Features
1. rod allows adults to control, push, steer as necessary. Comes useful during initial learning when toddler is still learning pedal mechanism
2. adjustable seat help adjust height for pedaling
3. adjustable support wheels help to slowly learn/increase balance
4. chain gaurds and wheel mud gaurds prevent water splashing
5. Construction is reliable so far (3 months)
Our son loves it
on January 29, 2014
I think this is a very good investment. So far our boy is too small to peddle. but he loves having daddy and mommy push him around in this bike. We have another toys he can ride and even another bike (training bike) but bending over to push him on it is really hard on the back. So this you can walk or run in a normal position and you can steer the bike he the child learns how to turn. It also has training wheels so he can climb up on it when he wants to ride. Easy to put together and the steering works well.

My only suggestion is better paint and more colors. Also a way to disable the foot break because sometimes he'll push down on the pedal in the reverse direction and it applies the foot break while you are pushing. Once he learns to peddle that's a moot point, but until he does it's a drag. :-)
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on November 27, 2015
Purchased this for my grandson for his 3rd birthday and both myself and his parents have been very pleased with this bicycle especially since they live in a small community with mostly one lane roads and surrounded by several lakes but with the steering handle they haven't needed to worry about him getting out too far on the road since mom or dad can control the steering until he is old enough to do it safely himself...plus it's a Schwinn so you can't go wrong !
on March 30, 2016
Wow great product. 30 mins from assembly to road even with a toddler helping. End user 2 year old boy. Small adjustment time to get used to pedals. The quick release seat make on the go adjust perfect.

One down side. The paint over spray made the hole for the lock pin on the steering shaft a little to small for full in engagement. Simple fix was to ream the whole with a screw driver. No problems after that.

Child loves it. Dad loves it. Perfect Well designed product.

Oh! It comes with a bell. How awesome is that

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.