- Shipping Weight: 26 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00E3IGR7U
- Item model number: 13-SC677AZ
- Average Customer Review: 168 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #11,139 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Manufacturer’s warranty can be requested from customer service. Click here to make a request to customer service.
Schwinn Echo Kids/Child Double Tow Behind Bicycle Trailer, 20 inch wheel size, foldable, yellow
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Tow behind style bike trailer, universal bike coupler will fit most bicycle rear wheels, 5-point rider harnesses with shoulder patches, safety flag for extra visibility
- Two-in-one canopy, bug screen and weather shield options, rear ventilation window, two riders and room for 12 lbs. of additional gear in rear area
- 20 inch alloy spoked wheels with air filled/pneumatic tires for performance and style, large side windows
- Fits in the back of cars or closet. The frame collapses and the wheels remove. Comes with a coupler that will attach to most rear bike wheels
- Assembled 51.8" x 32.5" x 31.9"', fits two riders up to 40lbs each. Features a small storage space behind the seat for water bottle or some cargo
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
Schwinn Kids Bicycle Trailer - Double
Never leave the little ones behind with the Schwinn Joyrider double bike trailer.
- Aluminum frame is lightweight for easy handling
- Folding frame and quick release wheels allow for easy storage
- Retractable canopy makes entry a breeze – zip on weather shield
The Schwinn Echo double bike trailer is equipped with 20" alloy rims with air tires that provide performance and style. The large window and mesh surface area for better transparency and style while the bug screen keeps the child insect free, dry and keeps your child cool. Seat includes helmet mesh and shoulder pads for passenger comfort while the universal trailer coupler attaches to most bikes with ease.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
168 customer reviews
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1) My little guy is 3 yrs/old, about 38" tall and 30'ish pounds. He sits perfectly comfortable in this trailer and I can probably get a few years before he outgrows it.
2) It was a snap to put together and looks very nice.
3) It has spoked wheels and rubber tires = smooth ride.
4) Once setup its easy to get on/off the bike (takes 3 seconds).
I'm a weekend rider and didn't want to drop hundreds of dollars on a trailer I might only use 50 times in my life. I'm very happy with the purchase and would definitely suggest getting this one.
It doesn't have a suspension so it's mainly for on-road use (not a big deal since most people won't go offroad with a kid in tow). When I bought this there were barely any reviews on it, so I was a little nervous. So I feel obligated to write this review for other people. It's a great trailer, especially for the price. No regrets. Not sure why this isn't way more popular, but I suspect it will be. Hopefully they won't raise the price for those who didn't get it yet ;).
The only minor downside - which seems to be mentioned in the reviews for most every bike trailer - the kid's head gets pushed a little forward with a helmet on. The netting in the back is snug so if the helmet sticks out in back it will cause their head to push forward slightly. It's not terrible or anything, but I just ended up getting a sleeker helmet that didn't have the big back on it. Now all is good. You also could probably put a pillow behind the child's back to compensate a little so their head can lean back a little.
Now for my opinion: Buy this trailer. I invested MANY hours into finding the best trailer for us. I compared trailers until my eyes bled. This is the best one I've found. As for assembly, well, I have a history of not putting things together quickly, or correctly, but I knocked this trailer out with the quickness. Like, under 3 mins. Without instructions. Easy peasy. At first there was a plastic "smell" that once assembled and let to sit for an hr, was gone. This is bright yellow and navy, and looks to be perfect for our needs so far. We have 2 boys, 2&4, avg ht/wt, and they fit perfectly with enough space around them. Plenty of ft room (lower than the seat). There's a elastic fabric pouch on each side for kids drinks too. The 3pt harness buckles are padded and quick pinch release. Also there's a center crotch belt which allows for single rider conversion. The seat appears comfy and I hear no complaints. Matter of fact, I hear NOTHING- they are completely silent while riding because they are enjoying it so much! Large rubber tires make for soft ride. It pulls SO easily too. After I pushed off for the first time, it was so light and easy to maneuver, that I thought I'd already lost the trailer and was riding solo, lol! I was amazed and delighted at the ease. I use a beach cruiser to pull this (the S.G. Komen pink bike) and so far, so good. Yes, that's me with the bright pink bike pulling the bright yellow trailer- which is why the dorky flag is unnecessary, YOU WILL SEE ME, and a lot sooner than you'll see the tiny flag whipping above us. I've tested the concern of the bike trailer tipping over while attached to the bike already- it won't. But you will sure look dumb as you pick your bike back up, lol. Trailer didn't budge. I haven't bought helmets yet, seems kind of silly, since we don't go on busy streets or even out of the neighborhood. But I imagine there's adequate room for them while worn. Oh! AND, there's a TRUNK on this baby! It will easily accommodate a large diaper bag (prob 3,if stacked), or a med sz cooler, or a good bunch of groceries.... PLENTY of space back there! This breaks down fast and could easily be thrown in a trunk. Also, the top fabric snaps down to enclose for garbage weather, or rolls up. I haven't put mine on, the boys love the convertible!