Schwinn Fitness AC PERFORMANCE PLUS with CARBON BLUE Belt Drive - Indoor Cycling Bike
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Aluminum frame construction manufactured by Giant - provides rust-free performance and is significantly lighter than steel
- 6-Magnet brake system allows for smooth, consistent control and provides maintenance-free resistance that won't wear or change over time
- Virtual Contact Resistance Technology - the magnetic brake does not contact the flywheel, eliminating friction and wear
- Belt drive using Carbon Blue technology for an authentic outdoor ride feel and virtually zero maintenance
- Double link pedals with SPD and toe-clip combination. Lightweight performance handlebars with ErgoLoop, aero bars, and 12 degree incline enable multiple user positions and increased comfort levels
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers also shopped for
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Schwinn Fitness AC Performance Plus with Carbon Blue - What is the best indoor cycle for realistic feel? Who makes a maintenance free indoor cycle for group fitness indoor cycling studios and home use? Now there is a solution for home gyms and fitness studios - no more bike grease, no more repairing broken cycle chains, no more wear and tear adding maintenance time and cost when you should be focused on your cardio workouts and burning calories. User Weight Capacity: 350 lbs (158.8 kg). Height Range: Accommodates riders from 4' 11" to 6' 8". Product dimensions: 50 L x 21" W x 51" H. Residential and Light-Commercial Application ONLY."
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The Spinner Startrac is a good bike with the best Q factor (158mm)on the market. If you listen to the people who work on them they require a lot of maintenance plus it has a bike chain, brake pad for resistance so you have oil and brake pad dust and it is a beast at 160 lb. To me this bike is better suited for a gym enviorment than home.
The AC performance pro plus blue which I purchased for 1750. You get all the best tech on the market and a respectable Q factor 170mm. The bike is fully adjustable to fit anybody 4'11" to 6'8" and has the best set of handle bars around. The carbon blue belt is a establish tech its a Gates Carbon Drive belt which has been used on a single speed bike to go from Finland to Africa with no oil so it should last a very long time.It hardly makes noise and the bike has all the adjustments to tune it up easily. Magnetic resistance for some reason only the Keseir gets praise for this it gives you butter smooth resistance instead of the feeling of riding your bike with the brake on. This pared with a 37 lb flywheel it is very fluid ride. Aluminum frame so it comes in at 140 lb but has wheels to make it easy to move around.
Hope this saves you some time as I spent days researching.
I've had a couple of hours on the bike so far and performs beautifully. Very quiet and smooth. Handlebars are very comfortable - I know, strange to be pointing these things out but it's true. I've ridden a lot of spin cycles and this easily the most comfortable and smooth. Highly recommended!
Most recent customer reviews
Missing a couple of key parts
Directions have poor photos
Surprising given the company