Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Schwinn Foot Activated Floor Pump with Gauge
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $6.15. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$3.00 (16%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Large 100PSI gauge with airzones makes it easy to put in the right amount of pressure
- Wide base & fold out brace keeps the pump from moving
- Schraeder/American valve head with presta/French adapter, Sports ball needle and inflation cone in storage compartment
- Compact design keeps your garage from getting cluttered
- Vertical pump motion makes pumping faster
- When lever on back of valve is pointed down (vertical), insert valve/needle/cone; Pull lever up (horizontal) to lock it into place. Now you can pump!
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Schwinn Foot-Operated Gauge Floor Pump is the ideal pump to have in the garage, car, truck, boat or any place you may need air. The tidy, compact design takes up very little space yet still provides 120 PSI of pressure with a vertical pumping motion that makes pumping faster and easier. Use the included gauge to always inflate to the appropriate PSI-level, easy to do with the handy PSI chart printed directly on the gauge. The wide base and fold out brace keep the pump from moving, while the standard Schraeder/American valve clamp is easy to use. It also comes with a Presta/French adapter, Sports Ball Needle and inflation cone in the convenient storage compartment for added versatility. It's easy to change out the valves, needle and cone to meet your inflation needs. When the lever on the back of the valve is pointing down (vertical), insert either the Presta valve, sports needle or inflation cone into the valve hole. Then simply pull the valve lever up so it's pointing out (horizontal) and the valve/needle/cone will lock into place. Now you're ready to pump! When it's time to change again, just pull the valve lever back down (vertical) to its original position and the valve/needle/cone will slide right out.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?