Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
2-Year Bike/Scooter Extended Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- What's Covered: mechanical and electrical failures during normal use, 100% parts and labor
- Get fast repairs or replacements from SquareTrade, an Allstate company
- 24/7 customer support, free shipping for all repairs, no deductibles or hidden fees
- Cancel anytime, full refund in first 30 days, fully transferable with gifts
- SquareTrade Protection Plans are only valid for new or Amazon certified refurbished products purchased at Amazon in the last 30 days. By purchasing this Protection Plan you agree to the Protection Plan Terms & Conditions (http://www.squaretrade.com/terms-standard). Your Protection Plan Terms & Conditions will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase
Schwinn Girls' Petunia 12-inch Steerable Bike,Pink/White
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Parent push handle that actually steers the bike and can be removed easily when child is riding along
- Fully enclosed chainguard keeps kids clean and safe
- Heavy duty training wheels for stability
- Front & rear fenders keeps the road grit off, comes with a waterbottle and cage mounted to the push handle
- Quick release seat post for fast growing kids
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
Their first taste of freedom. ..
. ..and you are just a few steps behind. They have learned to pedal, but can they stop at the corner, and do they have enough gusto to get up the hill? What if the riding lesson goes long and the legs just don't feel like pedaling anymore? Enter the Schwinn Petunia (pink) or Grit (orange), a cute 12 inch wheeled bike with training wheels with a handy long handle that is attached to the back of the bike so the adult still has some control.
Bike riding and walking always makes us thirsty so there is a mounted water bottle on the handle, just where you need it, when you need it. The bike comes with cute graphics, training wheels, and a bell. Ring, ring, a new bike rider is coming through. Mom better get some sneakers to keep up. Soon the whole family will be out enjoying the outdoors together. You me and Schwinn.
Easy rear steering handle
The parent is always in control! They learn the fundamentals up front, while you keep them in check in the back.
Tool Free Seat Adjustment
If your child grows, or you are sharing the bike with different children. The seat adjusts quickly and easily with the seat post lever. No tools, so easy!
Everything is on board for a great ride.
They ride while you walk, jog or run behind. The water bottle has a built in holster.
Schwinn is the oldest and most trusted name in bikes
By purchasing a Schwinn you are joining millions of happy cyclists that are confident knowing that their bikes are backed by a lifetime warranty for as long as you own the bike.
The Schwinn Girl's Petunia Bike is an ideal bike for the beginner rider, equipped with a parent push handle that actually steers the bike while the child learns how to steer and pedal. This push handle easily is removed when the child learns how to ride alone. Wide street tires make the bike very stable and gives a comfortable ride. The fully enclosed chain guard keeps the child clean and safe. Heavy duty training wheels for stability and a quick release saddle adjustment for growing children. Front and rear fenders keep the road grit off the rider. Includes a water bottle and cage mounted on the push bar.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
218 customer reviews
Review this product
Showing 1-8 of 218 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The white rubber was clearly new, however it was discolored brown. The water bottle was similarly discolored and went right into the trash.
The assembly was clearly never tried by the engineer designing it. You need different size wrenches for all the components to be installed. The bell is similarly poorly designed and clearly “universal”. It was installed where you would have to use your pointer finger to pull it back and needed to be switched for the left thumb operation. In either case, the hand grip interfers with the operation. The handle bar is only one position, so I cannot tilt it back closer to my daughter, and although she fits on the bike she cant hold both handles when making a tight turn.
On top of all of that, the control handle was positioned to one side (as if making a turn) when the bike was pointing straight. It required taking apart the box underneath and resetting the cables.
After all the assembly, the tires still needed air.
If there was a few things changed it would be a great bike.
Coolest feature: the handle turns the steering wheel.
This thing is going to last a while. The seat adjusts, training wheels come off, and you can start early by pushing them with the handle.
Our little one loves the extras: water bottle, tassels and carrying pouch.