BCA Month Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now HTL17_gno

on December 29, 2011
My adult son wanted a bike for Christmas. Unfortunately, he moved to Denver recently. I live in Michigan. I did my research and found the best bike in my price range that would also work for him. Amazon had the best offer through a third party vendor. I was concerned about sending a bike third party but it was a great and seamless process. The bike arrived before time and required a signature which put my mind to rest as to a large package being left out at Christmas for anyone to remove. Thank you for a worry free experience. P.S. Schwinn High Timber Mountain Bike is a great value in a moderate price range.
on February 27, 2012
Standard shipping was used and the bike was received in about 6 days. It was easy enough to put together. I've worked on my own bike since I was a child so I'm experienced there. All that needs to be done is put on the handlebars, seat, front tire, and remove from all the packaging. I tweaked the brakes a little bit but the gears were already set up perfectly so there was no adjustment needed. It took about a 30 - 40 minutes. The bike rides nice. I hope this was helpful.
on July 6, 2014
had to get the chains and other parts replaced after a couple times riding it

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question