Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
4-Year Fitness Equipment Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Schwinn IC2 Bike
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Infinite resistance levels with a 31 lb. effective flywheel with high inertia drive system
- BioFit™ comfort multi-position handlebars
- Easy to use LCD screen displays speed, RPM, distance, time and calories
- Oversized, corrosion-resistant steel tubing for a safe and sturdy ride
- Durable wool felt pad gives smooth and even resistance
- Easy-adjust pedals
- Integrated bottle or MP3 holder
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Schwinn IC2 Indoor Cycling Bike
The Schwinn IC2 takes everything you love about an invigorating outdoor cycling workout and brings it into the controlled comfort of your home.
– Multi-position handlebars.
– Integrated bottle or MP3 holder.
– Easy-adjust pedals and outdoor cycling inspired Q-Factor.
– Transport wheels.
– 31 lb. effective flywheel with high inertia drive system.
– Oversized, corrosion-resistant steel tubing for a safe and sturdy ride.
– Long life wool felt pad gives smooth and even resistance.
– Simple to use LCD console displays speed, RPM, distance, time and calories.
|Schwinn IC2 Indoor Cycling Bike||Schwinn IC3 Indoor Cycling Bike|
|Display Readouts||Time, Distance, Speed, Calories, RPM||Time, Distance, Speed, Calories, RPM, Watts|
|Heart Rate||-||Telemetry Enabled|
|Drive System||31 lb. flywheel system||40 lb. flywheel system|
|Seat||Race style seat, vertical adjustment only||Race style seat, fore/aft adjustment|
|Power Requirements||2AA Batteries (Not included)||2 AA Batteries (Included)|
|Water Bottle Holder||✓||✓|
|Max User Weight||250 lb. / 113 kg.||300 lb. / 136 kg.|
The Schwinn IC2 takes everything you love about an invigorating outdoor cycling workout and brings it into the controlled comfort of your home. The innovative IC2 lets you adjust resistance levels in continuous increments to simulate hills – building strength and burning calories as you push towards your goals.
Style Name: Bike only
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
As for the feel of the bike overall, it seems like a fair compromise for a good price on a brand name bike. The 31lb flywheel makes the bike feel cheaper than those with 40lb, and the adjustment screws need tightened every time to prevent wobble due to the loose tolerances. Chain is (as expected) noisier than a belt, but it's not overly loud. The computer is cheap/basic, and the dial for adjusting resistance reminds me of every shower in existence where 3/4 the dial does nothing, and 1/16 of the dial seems to be a night/day difference. As I said, I'm willing to live with these compromises for the price. I'd say go with this if you want to try out indoor cycling and are on a budget, and invest in something sturdier with a better feel once you know it's worth it for you.
only bad thing so far
oh one foot was dented from the factory. Know this because the box was not dented or even torn. so it was put in the box that way. I banged it back to fit the bottom with a hammer. not the prettiest fix but good to go for use. :-(
I don't necessarily recommend people steer clear of the bike, but do recommend that potential customers take into account the need to spend another $30-50 getting a quality bike saddle.