Schwinn Lemon Peeler Bicycle, 20" Wheel, Yellow
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
Want this professionally assembled?
- Assembling 1 customer-supplied bike
- Guidance on basic tuning and maintenance
- Safety ride to ensure function and performance
- Longer assembly times may result in additional service fees
- Pro will contact you within 1 business day to schedule
- Kick back and only pay when the job is done
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Book the service directly on Amazon
- Receive confirmation within 1 business day
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Limited edition Schwinn steel Sting - Ray frame and springer fork are just like the 1968 classic
- Classic high rise ape bars, shiny Schwinn "banana" seat and rear "sissy" bar combine for a comfy ride and a sweet look
- Front and rear fenders add to that classic Lemon Peeler styling while keeping you clean and dry in damp weather
- 16" front wheel and 20" rear wheel with Sting - Ray Slik for smooth street riding
- Rear coaster brake provides crisp, intuitive stopping for carefree riding
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
From the manufacturer
Schwinn Lemon Peeler.
Back to the Future on a Schwinn
Born in 1968, the Lemon Peeler was the second bike to be introduced in the series, and shipped mid-model year. They were so popular that Schwinn could barely meet demand. For the first time ever Schwinn sold over one million bikes in a single year. This bicycle shape became forever a part of cycling history. -2004 Doug Mitchell, The Standard Catalog of Schwinn Bicycles, KP Books
Back For A Limited Time!
This is your chance to own a limited edition Schwinn Lemon Peeler
Recreated to be just like the classic Lemon Peeler Krate Sting-Rays first introduced in 1968, the Schwinn Lemon Peeler is available for a limited time only. The Lemon Peeler was one of the most popular and beloved bike designs for generations of Schwinn riders. Available for the first time in years, this is a chance to own a classic style Schwinn bicycle that won't come up again soon. Hurry, only 500 bikes were produced. Each bike ships with a numbered certificate.
- Front spring shock absorber
- Floating twin shocks on the rear seat posts
- Schwinn logo and stripe 'banana' seat
- Hanger style handle bars
- Coaster brake
- 16" front wheel and 20" rear wheel
Absorbs impact to the front wheel when you jump the curb on your way to the roller rink.
The classic striped 'banana seat' and 'sissy' bar
Fits so many riders comfortably. Sit back and soak it in or get up on the end to build up some speed. Your paper route will never be the same.
The handlebars that create the look
Without these handlebars it wouldn't be a great Krate. The hanger bar style is why this bike fits a wide range of riders.
Limited Edition numbered certificate included with each bike
There are only 500 of this Edition being produced. Each one comes with a numbered card that verifies its authenticity as a Schwinn reproduction. Show it off knowing you own a piece of nostalgia.
How it all began
Schwinn was established in 1895, by Ignaz Schwinn in Chicago, IL. Remembered for iconic bikes like the Phantom, the Varsity, the Stingray and the original Krate and Picker series of children's bikes, Schwinn has made it possible for riders of all ages to experience the thrill of riding a bicycle. Children and adults around the world trust the Schwinn name for quality and value. The joys of learning to ride for the first time, sharing an excursion with friends, proudly completing a new training regime or enjoying a local scenic route are all best enjoyed on a Schwinn.
Just like the bikes you remember from your childhood, you can still count on Schwinn to innovate in ways that enhance and simplify the riding experience for all generations of fans. Enjoy the freedom of riding a Schwinn bicycle again for the first time.
Introducing the Limited Edition Schwinn Lemon Peeler, a replica of the 1968 classic Schwinn bike that took a generation by storm all those years ago. With a vintage style steel Sting- Ray frame and springer fork, nostalgia is only a few pedal strokes away. Teleport into your favorite 80's classic binge watch, when you see the retro high-rise ape handlebars, shiny Schwinn "banana" seat and rear "sissy" bar. The sissy bar adjustability comes in handy, and it is what lets this bike fit so many different riders. Front and rear fenders add to the classic Lemon Peeler styling, and they will keep you clean and dry in damp weather. A 16" front wheel and 20" rear wheel with Sting - Ray Slik, along with an intuitive coaster brake provide reliable smooth stopping. This bike style has not been available from the manufacturer in years. This is a limited edition run of 500. Each bike comes with a numbered card commemorating this release.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?