Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
4-Year Fitness Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Schwinn MY16 130 Upright Exercise Bike
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Track time, distance and calorie goals and transfer metrics via USB. Media shelf for easy viewing of your device or reading material
- Dual track two LCD screen System offers increased visibility to programs and goal tracking
- 20 levels of computer controlled resistance for a wide range of workout intensity options
- 22 preset exercise programs (9 profile; 8 heart rate control; 2 Custom user defined; 2 fitness test; 1 quick start and additional features
- Charging USB port, speakers, adjustable three speed fan, media shelf.Water bottle holder
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Schwinn 130 Upright Bike
Intuitive and ergonomic, the 130 Upright Bike is loaded with user-friendly features for a cardio workout that's effective, comfortable and enjoyable.
– Goal Track capability enables users to set individual exercise goals
– 22 preset exercise programs: 9 profile, 8 heart rate control, 2 custom, 2 fitness test, 1 quick start
– 2 DualTrack LCD displays offer increased visibility to programs and goal tracking
Performance & Quality
– 20 levels of resistance for a wide range of workout intensity options
– High speed, high inertia drive system for easy start-up and smooth, quiet workouts
Comfort & Usability
– Padded contoured seat with post for easy seat exchange
– Adjustable angle, padded handlebars with contact heart rate monitors
– Charging USB port to keep phones, tablets or music players at full battery
– MP3 input so you can listen to your favorite playlist through in-console speakers
|Schwinn A10 Upright Bike||Schwinn 130 Upright Bike||Schwinn 170 Upright Bike|
|No. of Programs||7||22||29|
|Mixed Reality Training||RideSocial App|
|Performance Tracking||Goal Track||Schwinn Trainer App|
|Heart Rate||Contact||Contact||Contact & Telemetry Enabled|
|Display Type||LCD Display||2 DualTrack LCD Displays||2 Blue Backlit LCD Displays|
|USB Charging Port||✓||✓||✓|
Invest in your health with our Schwinn MY16 130 Upright Exercise Bike. Featuring a simplified console, this upright bike tracks your success and lets you upload your progress to a variety of fitness tracking apps. Listen to music through the console speakers while you work out with the USB charging port and MP3 input. Additional Information: Adjustable angle, padded handlebars for a comfortable riding position High speed, high inertia drive system for easy start-up and smooth, quiet workouts Padded contoured seat with post for easy seat exchange with any clamp and rail bicycle seat Onboard screen system offers increased visibility to programs and goal tracking Transfer metrics via USB to the SchwinnConnect website and popular apps like UA, MyFitnessPal, GoogleFit, Apple Health, Endomondo, MapMyRun/Ride Charging USB port to devices at full battery life MP3 input for in-console speakers Media shelf Adjustable three speed fan 20 levels of computer controlled resistance 22 preset exercise programs: 9 profile; 8 heart rate control (4 Beginner; 4 Advanced); 2 custom user defined; 2 fitness test (1 Beginner; 1 Advanced); 1 quick start and additional features 2 user profiles for multiple user set-up Water bottle holder Track time, distance, and calorie goals and transfer metrics to popular apps. 22 preset exercise programs. 20 levels of computer-controlled resistance. Weight capacity: 300 lbs.. Warranty: 10 year frame, 2 year mechanical, 1 year electrical, 90 day labor. Dimensions: 41W x 22D x 58H in..
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It's a quiet and efficient tool for getting your cardio in, every day, without disturbing everyone else in the house. The adjusters underneath the stabilizing leg allowed for a smooth ride. Then, when I got all sweaty, I simply turned on the fan with a simple touch-of-the-button on my bike's console. Plugged my Galaxy 6s in and jammed while cruising across the den!
Would highly recommend this product to anyone wanting a good return on money well-spent.
Overall I'm very satisfied with it for the price. There is little in the mid range price market for stationary bikes. I did a lot of research and there are tons on the high end and lots on the cheaper end but the reviews of lesser expensive models are sketchy with quality issues. This bike is on the lesser expensive side but as I'm a home user and have other equipment, I was looking for an additional piece and not break my budget.
It's fairly easy to assemble
Good workout options (20 or so)
Has USB port
Has power port for Phone/Music, etc.
Good quality for the price
Display is not backlit so it's difficult to see without lighting over/near it
Seat could be more cushioned or they could offer a seat cover (I plan on purchasing a seat cover)
Wrench that comes with the setup is poor and you will need a better wrench to tighten the seat (or otherwise risk stripping the nut)
The resistance wheel had gouges and damage- obviously during manufacturers handling. Hidden but shoul not have occurred
Tolerance gaps on cowling are too large
Minor pre- existing damage to cowling ( scratches)
It remains to be seen if the bike will hold up to use and be as durable as a Nordic Track but for the price I'll take the risk.
The bike is so quiet that no one can hear me working out, except for the electronics beep at intervals which I haven't figured out how to silence yet.
Because I am so short I reversed the handle bars to come towards me, kind of like how my treadmill is. This works awesome because then I can relax my arms if needed. Anyways, buy this machine, it is awesome.
However, it is cheap. It has no on/off button, so I have to unplug it from the wall when I'm done using it. It's seat is just as uncomfortable as everyone else in this thread has said. I didn't even know it was possible to make a seat this uncomfortable. If you attach the pedals too tightly or assemble other things wrong, it makes a clicking sound, but this sound is not very loud or annoying. Despite buying it new, the internal wheel had a few dents and scratches which don't seem to in any way affect performance.
Having said all that, it works great, has tons of settings, tons of features, feels pretty durable, and it does what it sets out to do. For the price, it's an amazing bike. It's not perfect, but it has all the features of a gym bike, and does the job of a gym bike, for less than $300. It really feels when using it like you're using a nicer and more expensive bike than it really is (aside from the seat).
Overall, I'm really happy with it personally. It's exactly what I was looking for. If I had one thing I could ask from the manufacturer, it would be to build a more comfortable seat for it.
Most recent customer reviews
It is very easy to assemble and light weighted.