Schwinn Men's Prelude Bicycle (BBWhite)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
This product is eligible for FREE
- Assembly of 1 bike
- Pro will contact you within 2 business days to schedule
- Kick back and enjoy the FREE service
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Men's commuter road bike with aluminum drop bar frame and Schwinn road fork
- 14-speed Shimano drivetrain with A050 road shifters
- 700c alloy wheels
- Dual pivot road brakes
- Schwinn Quality padded saddle
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
From the manufacturer
Schwinn is the oldest and most trusted name in bikes in America.
- By purchasing a Schwinn you are joining millions of happy cyclists that are confident knowing that their bikes are backed by a lifetime warranty for as long as you own the bike.
Schwinn Prelude Road Bike
Kiss the gym goodbye!
The Schwinn Prelude is a best seller because it preforms! Built as a classic road bike with drop bars, it can take you out on charity rides, meeting up with friends to put in some miles, or even into the city on your commute. Check out the specs. It is hard to find a better buy.
|Brake Style||Coaster Brakes|
|Frame Material Type||Aluminum|
|Item Weight||33 pounds|
|Package Height||11 x 31 x 54 inches|
|Shipping Weight||41.5 pounds|
The Schwinn Prelude is perfect for for that morning commute or getting out for your evening ride, the Prelude features a aluminum road frame for quick agile riding, the Schwinn road fork absorbs pavement imperfections. The 14-speed Shimano drivetrain with a quick-shifting A050 shifters, and lightweight alloy cranks to keep your legs moving fast, clips & straps for the pedals and deep-dish alloy wheels..
The Prelude Men's Road Bike from Schwinn is well suited to commuting and pleasure or fitness riding. The Prelude features an aluminum road frame with drop handlebars and a forgiving Schwinn road fork. The 14-speed Shimano drivetrain is equipped with responsive A050 shifters and lightweight alloy cranks to keep you moving fast. Clips and straps for the pedals increase efficiency in turning the deep-dish, 700c alloy wheels. Additional details on the Prelude include dual pivot road brakes with alloy levers, a comfortable Schwinn road saddle, and a kickstand.
- Size: 55 cm
- Wheel Size: 700c
- 14-speed drivetrain
- Schwinn Aluminum Drop Bar Road Frame
- Crank: Schwinn Approved Alloy 42/52-tooth Road
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed with Ball Bottom Bracket System
- Derailleur: Road Double
- Shifters: Shimano A050 Bar Mounted
- Chain: KMC Z-51, Black
- Rims: Schwinn Alloy x 36-hole
- Rim Size: 700C
- Hubs: QR Alloy 36-hole
- Spokes: 14-gram Black
- Tires: Schwinn 700 x 25c Road
Components and Extras:
- Pedals: Road with Toe Clip and Strap
- Brakes: Dual Pivot Road
- Brake Levers: Alloy Road
- Handlebar: Road Shallow Drop
- Stem: Schwinn Road Ahead
- Headset: 1 1/8-inch threadless
- Grips: Color Matched Foam Wrap
- Saddle: Schwinn Padded Road
- Seatpost: 27.2 Alloy
- Color Matched Parts
- Clear Coated Paint and Graphics
- Toe Clips and Straps
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
I read where there where some complaints about the gears, RIM tape, tires, etc. I found none of these to be true after the local bike shop set the bike up. I have logged over 50 miles so far on the bike and have not had 1 issue with the bike. It is fantastic for the low to middle end road bike. The bike is light, extremely fun to ride, and consider myself lucky to have purchased such a great bike. Again, I will repeat this, I have had NO issues whatsoever with the bike and I attribute that to having spent the money to get it completed and tuned by a professional.
If you are new to road bikes like I am, I highly recommend this bike and would recommend it to anyone.
Those are the only bad I can come up with as of now, 50 miles into it. I tested the speed down a decent hill and got up to 33MPH, I averaged 16.5MPH on a 13 mile ride that was relatively flat. I need to do 63 miles in a month for a ride for cancer so we will really see how it holds up. As I said this is my first road bike and I have never ridden an expensive bike, but I can tell you I really see the difference on going uphill where on my hybrid I would loose a ton of speed, and with this bike I can keep going.
Most recent customer reviews