Schwinn A.C. Performance Plus Indoor Cycle
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Schwinn Fit System with Micro-Adjustments Enables Versatile Seat and Handlebar Adjustments for Refined Positioning / Enhanced Lightweight Handlebar Design Improves Grip Comfort and Support for All Rider Needs, from Comfort to High-Performance
- Dimensions: 43in L x 20in W x 48in H / Weight: 106 lbs.
- Features Aluminum Frame Provides Rust-Free Performance and is Significantly Lighter than Steel / Aluminum Seat Slider, Handlebars, and Hardware Materials for Rust-Free Performance
- Comes With a 6 Magnet Brake System That Provides Smooth, Consistent and Maintenance-Free Resistance That Wont Wear or Change Over Time
- Included Double Link Pedals with SPD and Toe-Clip Combinations Accommodate both Cycling Cleats and Regular Athletic Shoes/ Strong Drive Train and Chain
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
100178 Features: -Indoor cycle.-Aluminum frame provides rust-free performance and is significantly lighter than steel.-6 Magnet brake system provides smooth, consistent, and maintenance-free resistance that won't wear or change over time.-Schwinn fit system with micro-adjustments enables versatile seat and handlebar adjustments for refined positioning.-Light weight handlebars with new adjustment system provides easy set-up and increased adjustment range..-Aluminum seat slider, handlebars and hardware materials for rust-free performance.-Enhanced handlebar design improves grip comfort and support for all rider needs, from comfort to high-performance.-Dual handlebar mounted water bottle holders and saddle for comfort and performance.-Double link pedals with SPD and toe-clip combinations accommodate both cycling cleats and regular athletic shoes.-User compatible size range: 4.11" to 6.8" tall. Dimensions: -Maximum user weight: 300 lbs.-Overall dimensions: 48" H x 20" W x 43" D, 106 lbs. Warranty: -Manufacturer provides 10 years frame, 2 years mechanical, 6 months wear items and 1 year labor warranty.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Flexible position adjustability.
Rides very rough. I read several reviews and most citing smoothness as one of its virtues. That is not what is have experienced so far. The bike came maladjusted. The flywheel was off center and was touching one side the of magnetic resistance pads when riding and causing a pitch metal to metal noise. The chain was also way too loose. I adjusted the flywheel and the chain tension as recommended by the manufacturer, but the bike vibrates and noisy even though the flywheel is perfectly centered and without any wobbling.
The noise is probably normal given that there is a chain, but the roughness and vibration is excessive, more than my road bike. How can a $2000 STATIONARY bike have more vibration and roughness than a road going bike?
I suggest trying it out first before your purchase. One should also consider buying it at a local store instead of an online store in case tuning and servicing are needed.