Truck Reviews HPC Best Books of the Month Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on December 27, 2015
Cute and comfy. Bought a brass bell and a nantucket basket to go on the front. I love my bike! It was not super easy to assemble. We did assemble it on our own, but took it to a bike shop to double check it and they had to make a few adjustments because we didn't do everything right.
on January 4, 2013
This bike is well made and was package nicely and in such a way that my husband and I could put it together in about an hour. It looks even better in person and both the seat and handles are very comfortable. The gears sift smoothly ( you can feel the sift at all) and you can barely hear the gears shift. The bike feels like a little bit of the old and the new and as a 29 year old lady living on the border-line between the country and the city I love taking my new bike around town. I bought a wicker basket with leather straps for the front (which looks lovely), and I plan to buy a bike rack and rear wicker basket for the back. I would recommend this bike for anyone who is looking for a light to moderate bike ride for exercise, or anyone who is looking for a fun bike to ride around town.
8 people found this helpful
|55 comments|Report abuse
on May 17, 2014
My brand new bike arrived with a terrible gouge on the top tube of the step through frame. It was multiple scratches which were very deep in the metal. My boys assembled it anyway to surprise me when I got home. I love the bike but not happy about receiving it damaged. I would love to send you a picture of the gouge if someone would like to see it.
on October 6, 2014
I love my bike, it is big though...
on December 4, 2012
This bike was quick to assemble, and easy to adjust once completed. It took about 20 minutes to assemble, and 10 minutes to adjust (seats and handlebar only - the derailleur and brakes worked perfectly). There is nothing we saw comparable for around $ 225, the bike is light, and rides like a charm.

The front basket from our old Schwinn cruiser fit on perfectly, no need for water bottle or rear racks.

BTW, ordering and (free) delivery took all of three business days - bravo Amazon.
4 people found this helpful
on June 11, 2014
Nice bike for the wife
Went together in less than 20 minutes with no adjustments needed for breaks or shifters
on June 10, 2014
I bought this for my daughter and she loves her new bike it is very comfortable and rides great. Truly recommend this one.
on February 11, 2013
Great bike. Easy assembly and quick delivery. Schwinn is definitely a name brand you can trust and continue to purchase in the future. I would recommend this product.
3 people found this helpful
on August 15, 2012
My wife wanted to start riding again and was interested in a cruiser for comfort. I bought this as it is much lighter and easier to mount on a bike rack. The first bike came in with a huge gouge in the frame and the crank was cross threaded where it screws into the frame. I noticed both of these defects after spending a good hour putting the bike together. I contacted Amazon and they promptly had another sent out. I had to disassemble the old one and try to repackage it into the box that the second one came in as the first box was totaled. UPS picked it right up. The second bike was fine but I again had to spend time assembling it albeit a shorter assembly time due to my new found expertise. My wife loves the bike with its comfortable seat and shock absorbing front forks and seat post. Also looks pretty good. I'd recommend this bike but be careful as the packaging is flimsy and does not offer the protection the bike needs in transit. In fact the second bike was double boxed. Also be careful to inspect the crank where it screws into the frame. Look for cross threading. Once assembled the gears and brakes worked fine with no more than simple adjustments. Nice bike for the price.
5 people found this helpful
on August 27, 2013
We got my bike today and my speedy husband had it assembled in no time. He took it out for a spin and was in the MIDDLE of our cul-de-sac when the front inner tube exploded. We were sure glad he was where he didn't have to be inconvenienced with a defunct bike in tow. He's on his way now to get some heavy duty tubes for it. Just beware of this. Otherwise he thinks it's a fine bike.
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.