Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $59.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Style: Child Carrier|Change

Showing 1-10 of 676 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 698 reviews
on January 8, 2016
Works like a charm. Put in on in about 20m. Just needed a screwdriver and it was delivered earlier than expected. My son is 4 months at 15lbs and 24 in and he fit just fine. Adjustable straps work great and it's very sturdy.
review image review image review image
22 comments| 103 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 24, 2016
I love this carrier. It's sturdy and holds my little mans in there just right. I did some macgyver stuff to make it perfect, which was just attaching a shade from a car seat.
review image review image
11 comment| 77 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 20, 2016
It got to me very quickly, in good condition. Fit my 21 month old daughter perfectly and I liked the design of the seat, but unfortunately I did not see any comments on the page about it not working with a welded rear rack.
It does NOT work with any existing rack on the bike. You must use the one provided and even a low rack gets in the way of the design.
review image
22 comments| 61 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 28, 2017
Overall a great seat for the price. It's sturdy, easy to install and easy to remove the seat portion when not needed/wanted. Sturdy and very ridged when installed. I would highly recommend this seat.

Pros:
1. Easy to install and use.
2. Sturdy and holds up in the Florida heat (have had one for several years with no ill effects).
3. Easy to remove for road trips or when the seat isn't needed.
4. Cargo holder remains when seat is removed

Cons:
1. Can install on a smaller bike for a shorter person but the seat is tipped slightly forward and is close to the rear tire.
on February 1, 2017
We've been loving this bike seat since the day it came. My 2 years and 8 months old son even falls asleep on it while riding! He must be really conformable! And it's price is great compared to others.
on September 3, 2015
We tried it today and my child loves this seat and i want to love it so much but the part that attaches to the bike hits the bike chain. So I can't use a higher gear. If our local bike shop can't help us come up with a solution we will have to return.
on May 21, 2016
I have zero complaints about this awesome child carrier for bikes. My 2 yr old who is now 3 yr old loves riding in it. I really wanted something that would be good for in-between the steering wheel and my seat, but it was a big too big and I am way too petite (also have a small bike). It is easy to put on and take off. It came with something to put on both sides of the bike to avoid the child from getting rubber burns, though I never needed it because either way, the carrier comes with straps for your child's feet to keep that from happening. I now prefer the seat to be behind me so I can steer better and am pleased with the purchase.
on March 29, 2017
So far so good! I paid to have it installed while my bike was having a tune-up, so I can't speak to how easy it is to install.

It is easy to adjust though, and after a few rides I'm still in love with it. My daughter enjoys it also and she feels well secured in it. It's so liberating to be able to ride again!

We put this on my Reid Ladies Vintage Classic (it is sort of a cruiser style bike). I wanted a rear mount so I could keep my basket in front.
on July 24, 2016
Great seat and easy to install. The directions are super easy to follow everything except the tools come.in the box to install. I installed to my beach cruiser bike and it fit well. Its a hard plastic and has a safety harness and a bar plus height adjustment for kiddos feet and velcro to keep their legs in. Has a head rest u can put on or remove depending on the height of your child. Only wish is the weight limit was a little higher but it definitely is a good product cant go wrong with schwinn. Also it didnt add a ton of weight to my bike like i was worried about.
on August 21, 2016
We tried to install the carrier and the wrong rack was included so the seat wouldn't slide onto the rack. Now I cannot return it or get in touch with the company I bought it from so can't use it at all.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.