Schwinn Women's Sanctuary 7-Speed Cruiser Bicycle (26-Inch Wheels), Cream/Purple, 16-Inch
|Price:||$176.31 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$23.68 (12%)|
Want this professionally assembled?
- Assembling 1 customer-supplied bike
- Guidance on basic tuning and maintenance
- Safety ride to ensure function and performance
- Longer assembly times may result in additional service fees
- Pro will contact you within 1 business day to schedule
- Kick back and only pay when the job is done
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Book the service directly on Amazon
- Receive confirmation within 1 business day
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Schwinn steel cruiser frame & fork
- Full fenders and rear cargo rack
- Shimano 7 speed rear derailleur with SRAM twist shifters
- Alloy rims are lightweight and strong
- Padded cruiser saddle with springs
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Hit Those Fitness Goals!
Is working out the worst part of your day? It's time to change that. Exercising by bike is a fun, easy way to burn calories, build muscle and improve stamina. Studies show biking even reduces stress and leads to a happier, healthier lifestyle! So stop paying for that unused gym membership and start riding. Your workout might just become your favorite part of the day.
Cruise in Style on the Sanctuary 7
Enjoy a pain-free ride along the way
Life can be pretty chaotic. So why not get a bike that's simple? Simplicity meets comfort at the intersection of style with the Schwinn Sanctuary 7. Feel good, look great and ride smooth on this classic cruiser bicycle that's meant for casual neighborhood jaunts. Vintage scalloped fenders will keep you clean and dry even when the weather is throwing a temper tantrum. Heading out for an afternoon picnic? Pack up your cheese and crackers and stow everything conveniently on the included rear rack. There's even a padded cruiser seat with huge springs underneath to soak up any bumps along the way. Enjoy the freedom of riding a Schwinn!
Schwinn The brand from yesterday that is riding into tomorrow.
Schwinn was established in 1895, by Ignaz Schwinn in Chicago, IL. Remembered for iconic bikes like the Phantom, the Varsity, the Stingray and the original Krate and Picker series of children's bikes, Schwinn has made it possible for riders of all ages to experience the thrill of riding a bicycle. Children and adults around the world trust the Schwinn name for quality and value. The joys of learning to ride for the first time, sharing an excursion with friends, proudly completing a new training regime or enjoying a local scenic route are all best enjoyed on a Schwinn.
Just like the original bikes made by Ignaz Schwinn, you can count on Schwinn to innovate in ways that enhance and simplify the riding experience for all generations of fans.
Enjoy the freedom of riding a Schwinn bicycle.
|Brake Style||Alloy linear pull brakes|
|Frame Material Type||steel|
|Item Dimensions||8.26 x 32.28 x 54 inches|
|Item Weight||44.12 pounds|
|Shipping Weight||54 pounds|
|Wheel Size||26 inches|
The Schwinn Sanctuary 7 26" Women's cruiser bicycle is the perfect bike for crusing the neighborhood, bike path or just going out for a liesurly ride. Equipped with a Schwinn steel cruiser frame and fork for comfortable riding, the full fenders help keep the water off you in the rain and the rear rack can be used for carying cargo. Shimano 7 speed rear derailleur with SRAM twist shift for quick gear shifting. The alloy wheel are lightweingth and strong and the wide cruiser saddle with large springs give this bike a comfortable ride.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
1. low seat post so one can get on and off easily.
2. comfortable seat.
3. the gears come tuned so no tinkering was required.
4. comfortable riding position.
5. Brakes are amazing. (no tuning required out of the box)
1. HEAVY bike (40-45lbs) taking off the fenders and the carrier makes a big difference.
2. 26" tires wish it was a 300c sometimes.
Most recent customer reviews
I am a large woman and this bike is easy to ride!