Industrial Deals HPC Spring Reading Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Get 10% back on select Bang & Olufsen products Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon howardsend howardsend howardsend  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now Start your Baby Registry

on April 7, 2015
Very pretty metallic mint color. One thing I don't like is how narrow the space is that has the holes for a water bottle cage. I bought one thinking I could squeeze a bottle in there and it pushed on the back brake cable. Small plastic water bottles (like Dasani, etc.) will fit but not any reusable water bottles that I've found so far. Luckily the Polar Bottle I ordered has a strap on it that stays perfect on the handlebars.

It has a clicking noise going into gears 6 and 7, not sure what that's about. I'm considering taking it to the bike shop to have it looked at.

Also, I'm 5'5" and I think it fits perfect.
review imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview image
0Comment| 30 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on May 23, 2013
Ordered this bike for my girlfriend who wanted a hybrid bike. She went to a bike shop and they determined she needed a 16 inch frame, so we ordered this bike since it seemed to meet her requirements. When we got the bike and put it together, it was apparent that it was not a 16 inch frame. The bikes frame is bigger that my 19 inch Schwinn hybrid frame. The tires are also not as skinny as pictured, they are closer to mountain bike tires than road bike tires. Even with the seat at its lowest adjustment, you need to be at least 5'9" to ride this bike comfortably. Overall it is a quality bike that looks good, it is just a little large for a lot of women and is more of a cruiser that a hybrid bike. Haven't decided if we are going to return or try and make it work yet.
44 comments| 65 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on October 27, 2015
After months and months of research, and pouring over every review on this Schwinn hybrid, I ordered it online in fear and trembling, not sure how I it would fit my needs. I LOVE LOVE this bike!! I'm picky, and was use to a beach cruiser, but wanted to bump up my game and ride more for exercise than leisure. The #1 thing that I love is the position of the handlebars - I sit up in a comfortable position, instead of hunched over the handlebars like some mountain bikes are constructed. This baby has get up and go! I live in a very hilly coastal & countryside community, and I have ridden this bike up and down hills, along asphalt roads, over pot holes & gopher holes, along dirt trails, as well as designed bike paths and it handles very well. I've taken the bike out 4 x now, each time riding at least 8 mi. The seat is ok, but I think it's more my preference than the seat itself, as I have been use to a big seat on my cruiser. I'm 5'6" and this bike fits me perfectly, which is what the local bike shop guy said that assembled it for me. The only thing that I would change, and I'm in the process of that now, is getting better pedals, as these ones feel a bit cheap to me and do not grip my shoes at all, especially when I'm going uphills.
review image
on July 23, 2015
Received this bike last week. I was pleased to find that it was almost totally assembled already! I am 5'7" and this bike was the perfect height for me. The gear shifting is smooth, and the ride is smooth whether I am on pavement or sand/dirt/gravel. I haven't been on a bike in years so it was nice to have an easy introduction back to it! I would recommend this bike to anyone 5'4 to 6"+ who is a novice or an intermediary rider as an economical solution.
*Edit* Taking away two stars
It turns out after a couple rides that I was only using 7 of the 21 gears...I've had to take the bike into the bike shop, and they tell me there is something "inherently wrong" with the front de railer system and aren't sure if they can fix it. Good thing I got this on lightning deal because I'm already in $79 on them fixing the front gears neither I or my guy friend could fix. Wish I could send this bike back but I love the color and design and it fits me perfectly and it is just too hard to send back
on July 29, 2015
Ordered this bike for my wife after we had purchased a pair of hybrid bikes from COSTCO...I returned hers after the front fork bearings went bad in only a month of riding. The bike arrived a day early and was double boxed - keeping parts/components safe and undamaged. Easy assembly!! Took about 25 minutes (that is with inflating the tires). She says it rides nice, shifts and breaks easy. Look forward to our next ride together. I may even take my bike back to COSTCO and order the men's version of this bike :-)
on January 30, 2016
A snap to assemble , well boxed ( double boxed ) arrived with no damage....
Nice looking bike, it was gift for my wife...she LOVES it and the color...
and it was on sale, after Christmas @ $278.99
on May 3, 2017
I love the bike. We had a few problems getting it together ourselves, so we took it to the bike shop to put it together. I was worried after reading other reviews that the seat would be too high for me, and it was. But we just put a new seat post in, and now it is fine. I am 5'5. My number one advice is to to take it to a bike shop to put it together!
on September 18, 2015
Love this bike. Attractive, rides well, comfortable. I had the neighborhood bike shop assemble and tune this for me and I've been riding ever since. I'm 5'11" and this works well with the seat extended.
on July 5, 2015
Nice bicycle and price point for one of this quality. Brakes may need to be adjusted, and they are V brakes, so that can be a bit more difficult unless you are familiar with them. Thank you! It's a beautiful bicycle.
on May 18, 2015
The only problem I had was that the brake spring adjustment screw was stripped, so I bought stainless steel replacement screw in a local hardware store and the problem was solved. The bike is nice casual road bike, not a "mountain bike", and the brakes were fairly easy to adjust.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.